2

The First Wife.

"I'd rather you be mean, than love and lie."

 

The next day, as Eun Hee got ready for school, someone knocks on her door.

"Come in!" She calls out, running around her room, looking for her binder.

"Wow, for society's perfect girl you sure are messy." Kris stated, scanning her whole room while Eun Hee freezes and just stares at him wondering how the heck he is in her room.

"Not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?" Eun Hee asks ignoring his comment about her being society's perfect girl. Before Kris answered, he scanned her from head to toe, silently approving how the uniform that consists of a dark blue skirt that stops just above the knees, a white polo shirt covered with a dark blue blazer with the school's crest, fit her perfectly, It wasn't too small and it wasn't too big. 

Eun Hee impatiently taps her black mary-jane school shoes, raising her eyebrows waiting for Kris's answer.

"I'm you're fiancé now remember? Bringing you to school is my job." Kris answered finally, making Eun Hee's jaw drop.

"YAH! This thing isn't even finalized yet!" Eun Hee protested.

"Actually it was finalized, last night just before you left my house." Kris answered already feeling bored; leaning on her study table. Eun Hee didn't fail to notice how his lean arms were defined through the thin polo shirt he was wearing. For her, Kris looks drop dead gorgeous in the school uniform which was the exact same thing she was wearing except he is wearing light brown pants. 

Kris smirked, noticing how her eyes traveled his body. He was about to point it out until she snapped back to reality and gave him a hard stare.

"Fine then. but did you really have to come into my room? I like my privacy you know!" She said, placing her hand on her hips.

"Five months from now, we're going to be forced to sleep in the same room so just learn to accept me alright?" Kris said giving her a smile before leaving the room. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eun Hee-ah, are you serious? You're marrying him?" Tiffany asked, eyeing Kris with fake disgust.

"Yes and I swear I would do anyting that won't get me disowned to get out of this wedding!" Eun Hee protested, pouting.

"Then why don't you tell your parents?" 

"Tiff, you know business always comes first. If anyone could cancel this engagement with out getting disowned that would be Kris." Tiffany nodded in understanding but was seething inside. Her plans are going to get ruined just because of one business deal. She never really liked Kris. She never even like Eun Hee the only thing keeping her stuck to them is their money. 

 

In the other side of the cafeteria, Kris sat together with his friends, silently keeping an eye on Tiffany who sends him little smiles once in a while but his eyes suddenly travels to a familiar figure. Eun Hee was explaining things to Tiffany with outragous hand gestures.

"Why do you keep looking at Ms. Perfect Kris?" Xiu Min asked, giving Kris a cheeky smile.

"I'm not looking at her, I'm looking at my girlfriend." He answered coldly.

"Sure you are, Tiffany got up two minutes ago." Lay commented, poppping a cookie into his mouth.

"So you've been looking at my girlfriend two minutes ago?" Kris asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nope, we were all talking to you but you weren't responding, we all followed where your line of vision was and it pointed to the table of Ms. perfect and as we looked, Tiffany got up and left." Chen answers, glancing at Tao who wasn't eating anything at all.

"Yah, Tao what's wrong with you today?" Lu Han asks, nudging him.

"Huh? oh nothing I'm just really tired." Tao answered, bending his arms on the table infront of him and laying his head on them, cutting everyone from asking further questions. 

"There must be another martial arts competition coming up." Lu Han concluded, shrugging his shoulders and turning back to Kris.

"So back to you, you've been starting at Ms. Perfect why?"

"I wasn't staring at her, I just spaced out." He said, getting up to follow Tiffany.

"Oooh, he's getting up to follow his girlfriend! I bet he feels guilty for staring at Ms. Perfect!" Lay teased, fist bumping Xiu min, Chen and Lu Han.

 "Shut up Xing!" Kris called out, winking at some random girl as he passed by a table.

He made his way out the cafeteria and went in search for Tiffany which proved to be easy because she was just sitting on the stone staircase right outside their school entrance.

"Hey." Kris said sitting beside her.

"You idiot!" Tiffany screeched.

"What did I do?" Kris asked, perfectly knowing she's pissed because he can't do anything about the engagement.

"UGH! Kris! why can't you just tell your parents you have a girlfriend!? Why do you insist to keep our relationship a secret!?" Tiffany blew up knowing why their relationship had to be a secret. It was a no- brainer that Kris's parents would never approve of Tiffany who has a poor family background.

"I'm sorry-"

"You know what just shut up!" Tiffany screamed, burrying her face in her hands, secretly poking her eyes so it would seem like she's crying.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I'm really trying my best, I have a plan already." Kris said, putting his right arm around Tiffany.

"You do?" Tiffany asked, purposely making her voice shake.

"Yes, I'm going to hurt her and make her life hell that she wouldn't be able to take it anymore and eventually file for divorce." 

"Kris you should know Eun Hee is strong and nothing can bring her down that easy, It's going to take years-"

"I'm going to make her fall inlove with me." Kris concluded, the plan formulating in his mind. Tiffany silently smiled, knowing Eun hee had a small crush on Kris when they were in elementary and Kris being sweet to her might just bring that crush back.

 

HEY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! SO APPARENTLY ALL THE EXO-M MEMBERS ARE HERE. YAY! IF YOU FIND THIS CHAPPIE BORING I SWEAR IT GETS INTERESTING!

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!