Chapter Two

2 Sides: Sequel

It was just so interesting. There were two things that were know surprising the other Super Junior members. First of all, it was that when Eunhyuk tasted Kyuhyun's cooking, he said it actually tasted good. The second thing was, that no matter how you looked at it, Kyuhyun seemed to have the power to control Leeteuk. Before, when Leeteuk was looking at the schedule, Kyuhyun took the paper away and told him to lay down in his room. Of course, Leeteuk rejected at first. But after a little talk, he obediently went to his room.

It was pretty much unclear. Since when could Kyuhyun be like this?

"...What is it?" Kyuhyun asked as he turned to the other Super Junior members.

"N-Nothing!" They said in union.

"Really? All you guys seem really suspicious." Kyuhyun muttered.

"It's nothing." Hankyung spoke.

"Nothing at all." Donghae added.

"What do we have to hide?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically.

"... All you guys are so weird. Well, I guess it's because you're sick." Kyuhyun laughed to himself, checking the soup once again.

"Y-Yeah..." They stuttered.

"Kyuhyun." Called a voice, Kyuhyun let out a sigh. Of course, he knew it was definitely Leeteuk.

"Jungsoo hyung. Why are you out of bed now? I told you to lay down on the bed, didn't I? What are you doing up and out here?" Kyuhyun asked with a stressed look.

"You did, but I've rested long enough. I'm very busy-" Leeteuk was cut off.

"Liar, your fever is going up. Look at you, you're practically on fire." Kyuhyun muttered, approaching Leeteuk and checking the heat of his skin. Kyuhyun placed his hand on Leeteuk's forehead and then his neck, letting his fingers quietly graze the skin. What a lie it was, Kyuhyun could clearly see that Leeteuk was sick.

"No I'm not." Leeteuk defended.

"Okay, you're not. Now get back there and get some rest." Kyuhyun practically ordered.

"I don't need rest." Leeteuk insisted.

"Yes you do." Kyuhyun retorted.

"I've gotten enough rest." Leeteuk was too persistent.

"For 6 minutes?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"Yes." Leeteuk replied.

"... Jungsoo hyung... You are absolutely troublesome right now. Don't push it. Really, don't you dare push it more than you already have today. I have pretty much reached my limit with you, your persistence, your attitude and your workaholic behaviour. I'm at the point where I won't let you touch me for the next 2 months straight." Kyuhyun hissed at Leeteuk suddenly.


"..." A sudden silence had appeared. A shocked expression was on both Leeteuk's face and the other Super Junior member's faces. Kyuhyun couldn't help but smirk slightly.

"But Kyuhyunnie-" Leeteuk opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Kyuhyun.

"You have just pushed it to the limit. Jungsoo-ah, one more time and I will seriously consider letting you touch me." Kyuhyun spoke, Leeteuk gave a frightful expression.

"Kyu-" Once again, Leeteuk was cut off.

"Do you really want to be alone and desperate for 2 months?" Kyuhyun asked with a twisted expression. The other members stared, since when was Kyuhyun like this?

"...No..." Leeteuk mumbled.

"Good, I'm happy to see we're on the same page. Although, it did take a while. Now be a good boy and lie down, Jungsoo hyung. The soup's nearly done so just wait a moment." Kyuhyun spoke.

"But Kyuhyun~" Leeteuk whined slightly. Kyuhyun sighed even heavier than before.

"Since consequences don't seem work on you any more, lets use some rewards instead."

"Huh? What?"

"Let's put it like this. If you be a good boy and lay down, I'll do something special for you." Kyuhyun spoke in a rather sly manner. Leeteuk stared for a second, not really understanding.

"What are you going to do?" Leeteuk asked.

"... You can decide that. Now go lie down." Kyuhyun winked. Leeteuk then began to understand what Kyuhyun was talking about. He unconsciously blushed a dark shade of red.

"...Fine..." Leeteuk muttered, turning his head and walking towards his room.

The other Super Junior members watched, Kyuhyun was quite unique.

"The soup's done." Kyuhyun then exclaimed.

Ah, what strange day.