Teukie

2 Sides: Sequel

Yes, the other Super Junior members simply continued discussing Kyuhyun among themselves. But, it didn't seem like they didn't yet realise a certain Park Jungsoo was listening to every word that was coming out of their mouths. Or, if you prefer, a certain Leeteuk. You see, Leeteuk had rather good hearing compared to the others. Even though the wooden door was closed shut, he could hear what the other Super Junior were saying quite clearly. And at each little word being spoken, the dark expression on Leeteuk's face gradually increased. Leeteuk bit his bottom lip slightly, somewhat bitter thoughts flowing through his mind. This was exactly why he didn't want the others to know about Kyuhyun's hidden side. It was because he knew, once the other Super Junior members had seen it, they would try to take Kyuhyun for themselves. Even with the knowledge that Kyuhyun was definitely his.

"Jungsoo hyung?" Asked a soft and gentle voice. And with that, Leeteuk quickly turned his head. There, right beside his bed (Leeteuk was lying on the bed), sat Kyuhyun with a bowl of soup in his hands. Kyuhyun gave him a rather questioning look, it seemed that Kyuhyun wasn't able to hear what the other members were talking about.

"Y-Yes." Leeteuk stuttered slightly, trying to swallow the slight feeling of jealousy rising inside him. Leeteuk shook his head slightly, hating the thought of Kyuhyun being with anyone beside him.

"You're spacing out again. Do you need some medicine or something?" Kyuhyun asked in a rather concerned manner, raising the spoon to Leeteuk's lips and letting the hot liquid slide down his throat.

"No, not now Kyuhyunnie. I already took some medicine before." Leeteuk replied slowly, shaking his head slightly. Kyuhyun simply gave a short and understanding nod.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Kyuhyun in a rather innocent way, his eyes shining as beautifully as ever. Leeteuk couldn't help but let a smile crawl up to his lips.

"Nothing much." Leeteuk replied rather slowly, Kyuhyun gave him a doubtful gaze. Kyuhyun knew Leeteuk well, almost too well. Leeteuk let out a little sigh, knowing Kyuhyun wouldn't believe him.

"Don't hide it from me. Hyung, tell me." Kyuhyun whined slightly with a slight pout plastered onto his lips. Leeteuk let out a slight laugh, looking at the expression on Kyuhyun's face.

"Kyuhyun-ah, don't worry about it. I said it was nothing." Leeteuk brushed it off, a slight scowl appeared on Kyuhyun's face. Although, it seemed that Leeteuk didn't notice.

"Jungsoo Hyung, can you just tell me? I really want to know." Kyuhyun replied with a slight whining tone in his voice. Leeteuk shook his head in rejection once again.

"I told you already Kyuhyun, don't worry about it. It's nothing, really." Leeteuk spoke once again, shaking it off. Kyuhyun gave a rather silent glare, soon turning his head.

"But-" Kyuhyun was then cut off from the rest of his spoken sentence as Leeteuk spoke.

"Don't worry about it." Leeteuk muttered once again, insisting that nothing was wrong. He didn't seem to realise until the end about what the effect of his words.

"Liar." Kyuhyun muttered rather quietly. And in that single word, Leeteuk then realised what had just happened. Judging by the way Kyuhyun spoke those words, he seemed to be pretty mad at Leeeuk. Leeteuk turned his head to see a slightly disappointed expression on Kyuhyun's face, standing up from the bed.

"Kyu-" Leeteuk was cut off.

"Finish the soup. I'll be back, okay?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, walking out of the room and slamming the door shut with a loud thud. Leeteuk stared a the door and grit his teeth.

"I forgot just how much Kyuhyun hates it when I lie." Leeteuk muttered, quickly standing up from his bed.

Suddenly, there was a noise, accompanied with Kyuhyun's voice.

"What the- Ahh!" Kyuhyun's voice yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So short... I'll make my next chapter longer~