Bandage

2 Sides: Sequel

Kyuhyun sat silently as Leeteuk's put some ointment over his somewhat swollen ankle and wrapped a bandage around it. Well, the entire room was englufed in silence. Kyuhyun couldn't help but keep a childish smile playing on his lips, he always did like it when Leeteuk took care of him. Although, Leeteuk always took care of him. Hankyung on the other hand hid behind the ouch, afraid for his life.

"Thank you." Kyuhyun muttered quietly, finding it awkward to talk in such a silence.

"Sure." Leeteuk replied with a somewhat cold expression.

"Jungsoo, an you help me get back into the bedroom?" Kyuhyun asked with innocent eyes, there was absolutely no way Leeteuk could have rejected that request.

"If that's what you want." Leeteuk said, watching Kyuhyun stand up. When Kyuhyun asked for help, he meant to have Leeteuk walk him back to the bedroom. But instead, Leeteuk suddenly pulled Kyuhyun up and help him in a bridal style.

"Wha- Yah! Put me down!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, Leeteuk let out a playful smile.

"But I thought you waned help to get back to the bedroom." Leeteuk retorted, Kyuhyun felt a light blush crawl up to his cheeks.

"Well this is not what I meant!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. Leeteuk simply ignored those complaints and loud shouting sounds as he walked to the bedroom with Kyuhyun blushing several colours.

"Here." Leeteuk whispered, putting Kyuhyun down onto the bed after closing the door.

"Thanks hyung." Kyuhyun thanked Leeteuk as he pulled the blankets over his body. Leeteuk gave him a loving gaze.

"You're welcome, Kyuhyunnie." Leeteuk replied happily.

"...Hey..." Kyuhyun let out as he gave a weak cough.

"Yes?" Asked Leeteuk.

"You won't hurt Hankyung hyung because of what happened before, right?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, surprising Leeteuk and causing his eyes to widen suddenly.

"..." Leeteuk stayed silent, Kyuhyun bit his lip.

"Come on, Jungsoo-ah. What's the point of hurting him?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically once again, a slight pout playing on his lips. Leeteuk loved to see that expression on Kyuhyun's face.

"...Well... he-" Leeteuk was cut off.

"Hyung, first of all, it was nothing more than just a simple accident. An accident. Secondly, if you hurt Hankyung, we lose one of our main dancers. Thirdly, everyone else in Super Junior will be terrified of you and me." Kyuhyun muttered, emphasizing certain words.

"... Is that really a bad thing?" Leeteuk questioned, Kyuhyun pouted once again.

"Yes, it is." Kyuhyun replied.

"But Kyuhyun-" Leeteuk was once again cut off.

"Jungsoo hyung, no buts. I won't take any of it. I don't care if there's a damned volcano erupting inside you right now, don't you dare touch Hankyung." Kyuhyun warned with a slight hiss.

"... Kyu..." Leeteuk muttered, slightly annoyed.

"Why are you acting like this?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"..." Leeteuk stayed silent. At that moment, Kyuhyun saw some sadness and disappointment dance through Leeteuk's eyes. Leeteuk was jealous and sulking once again. Kyuhyun sighed slightly. He raised his hand, grazing Leeteuk's cheek.

"Don't be like this. Just so you remember, I love you." Kyuhyun muttered, a small smile on his lips. Leeteuk stared at Kyuhyun, letting himself grin back at the maknae. And with that, Leeteuk moved himself closer to Kyuhyun, their lips just about to touch. And with that touch, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun felt a gentle sensation playing on their lips.

And then Kyuhyun coughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, finished~ Sorry if the ending isn't that good, I kind of rushed it~ *Bows*