Discussion

2 Sides: Sequel

Soon, the entire dorm went quiet. None of the Super Junior members spoke, drinking the soup which warmed their insides. All the Super Junior members silently watched in slight envy as Kyuhyun finished feeding Donghae the soup.

"Once you guys finish drinking the soup, just leave the bowl in the sink. I'll wash them a little later." Kyuhyun told the other Super Junior members as he stood up from the couch, clutching a bowl tightly in his hands.

"Okay." All the Super Junior members spoke in union.

"Oh, and I'll make sure to put some medicine out on the table for you later. Make sure to take them once I put them out, okay?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, heading towards the kitchen.

"Okay." The members said in union once again.

"... As the day progresses, I'm getting more and more creeped out by this." Kyuhyun muttered quietly, putting the bowl in the sink. He then opened the cupboard and took out another bowl.

"Why?" The Super Junior members asked.

"Simply because you guys keep answering me in union." Kyuhyun replied, putting some soup in the bowl for Leeteuk.

"... How is that weird?" Kibum asked.

"Think about it. Have you guys ever answered me in such a way?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, turning his head to face Kibum.

"... No." All the Super Junior members replied.

"Ah, there it is again. Anyway, I need to take some soup to Jungsoo hyung before he comes out of his room again." Kyuhyun muttered quietly with a slightly dreamy look on his face.

"Okay." They replied once again.

"... Are you guys trying to annoy me or what?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically with a twisted expression.

"..." Suddenly, there was a silence.

"Ah, never mind..." Kyuhyun muttered to himself rather quietly. He quickly carried the bowl of hot soup and crossed the floor to to Leeteuk's room on the other side (Don't ask me why it's still hot after this period of time) . Kyuhyun knocked on the door once and entered, leaving the other Super Junior members to talk amongst themselves.

Once the door slammed shut as Kyuhyun entered Leeteuk's room, the other Super Junior members stared at each other before speaking any words at all.

"Since when..." Kangin started.

"Was Kyuhyun always like this?" Siwon asked rhetorically, Kangin nodded.

"I don't know. Just a couple days ago he was making us so mad." Heechul recited. The other Super Junior members agreed.

"But today, he's taking care of us." Yesung spoke.

"Does he act like this around Jungsoo hyung too?" Asked Hankyung.

"... Probably." Zhoumi answered.

"Yeah, why else would Jungsoo be with Kyuhyun now? Like, around us, he's always so annoying. But around Jungsoo hyung, he must act so much differently in comparison." Ryeowook said.

"For the first time, I'm actually envious of Jungsoo hyung." Kibum muttered.

"Why?" The other Super Junior members asked.

"Because he has Kyuhyun." Kibum replied.

"... You're right. All of a sudden, Kyuhyun is so caring and gentle to us." Eunhyuk spoke.

"If I had known Kyuhyun was like this before..." Yesung whispered.

"You would have taken him as your boyfriend?" Sungmin asked rhetorically.

"Exactly." Yesung replied.

"..." Suddenly, there was a silence.

"You can't tell me that you don't agree. Think about it." Yesung spoke.

"... Fine, I agree." Kibum replied.

"Me too." Donghae said.

"Me three." Ryeowook joined in.

"Lame joke." Shindong spoke.

"It wasn't meant to be a joke." Ryeowook replied.

"... Anyway, do you think Kyuhyun was always like this?" Hankyung asked.

"Like what?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Like, caring and stuff." Hankyung answered.

"... Probably. It's not like Kyuhyun's personality could change all of a sudden." Heechul said.

"... This is the first time I actually want Kyuhyun to be my boyfriend." Donghae spoke.

All the other Super Junior members turned their heads to Donghae in union.

...
...
...


"You're not the only one."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm... what on Earth should happen now? I'm kind of stuck on the story line now... any ideas to help?~ Comment below if you have an idea~ ^^