Jealousy

2 Sides: Sequel

When Leeteuk heard Kyuhyun yell, he wondered what it was and quickly rushed to the door. In a rather rushed manner, he opened the door. As he opened the door, his eyes widened. Right in front of him, he saw Kyuhyun lying flat on the floor... with Hankyung on top of him. At that moment, Leeteuk's eyes widened, the 2 people on the floor turned their heads to Leeteuk. What had happened was when Hankyung stood up, due to dizziness, he fell on the floor. At the time, Kyuhyun was right next to him and happened to be knocked under him. Hankyung turned his head and saw Leeteuk glaring at him fiercely.

"H-Hyung..." Hankyung stuttered with a slight Chinese accent, quickly getting off Kyuhyun. By the look in Leeteuk's eyes, Kyuhyun could tell he was jealous. And to be honest, Kyuhyun didn't mind.

"..." Leeteuk stayed silent.

"Jungsoo hyung, help me up." Kyuhyun spoke clearly, putting his hand out. Leeteuk stood for a second, not really paying attention to anything but the current situation.

"Really! Hyung! this was an accident! I swear! It wasn't on purpose!" Hankyung exclaimed, very frightened at the moment. Everyone knew that when Leeteuk was mad, he was scary.

"..." Leeteuk stood there without a word, analyzing the current situation. Kyuhyun let out a slight and unnoticeable smile crawl to his lips, finding some sort of pleasure in the situation.

"Jungsoo-ah, help me stand up." Kyuhyun spoke once again and yet a little louder, staring Leeteuk in the eye. Leeteuk walked to Kyuhyun quietly, ignoring the somewhat peircing silence taking place.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Leeteuk muttered as he held Kyuhyun's hand tightly and pulled him to his feet. As Kyuhyun landed on his feet, he almost instantly winced in a sudden burning sensation of pain in his ankle. And with that, Kyuhyun let out a groan and quickly wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's torso and leaned on him.

"Ergh... damn it, hurts a lot." Kyuhyun muttered with his left eye squinting slightly and gripped Leeteuk's shirt and held on for balance. He lifted his hurt foot of the floor, trying not to put any pressure on it.

"Are you okay?" Leeteuk asked quickly putting his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders and trying to held him stand up straight. Kyuhyun nodded slightly, letting out a sigh. It was clear that he was not okay.

"I'm fine, but I hurt my ankle from falling down. I think I just sprained it." Kyuhyun replied, letting out another wincing sound as his ankle began to sting even more than before.

"Really? You shouldn't try to walk then. Just lean on me, I'll help you." Leeteuk muttered, carefully leading Kyuhyun to the the chair beside the computer and letting him sit down.

"Thanks Jungsoo hyung." Kyuhyun muttered, ignoring the stinging pain. Even though Kyuhyun was hurt at the moment, he liked the fact that Leeteuk was caring for him. Although, Leeteuk always cared for him.

"Wait here, I'm going to get the first aid kit now. Okay?" Leeteuk asked rhetorically, brushing his hand against Kyuhyun's cheek softly. Kyuhyun gave another small nod.

"Okay. Be back soon." Kyuhyun replied as Leeteuk began walking away. Though, Leeteuk quickly stopped in his tracks and turned his head to Hankyung who was nervously sitting on the floor.

"...H-Hyung..." Hankyung stuttered.

"... I'll deal with you later..." Leeteuk muttered quietly with a hissing sound at the end of his sentence, letting the echo of his words of his voice make its way to Hankyung. Kyuhyun stared as Leeteuk left the room, then letting his eyes trail to Hankyung who gulped nervously. He let a silent and unnoticed laugh escape his lips. The pain was quickly subsiding, as long as he didn't knock it onto anything of course.

"... Don't worry about it Hankyung hyung, Jungsoo hyung won't hurt you over this... I think..." Kyuhyun mumbled with a slight smile, the other Super Junior stared at him.

"You think?" They asked in union.

"Well, last time when a guy hit on me and Jungsoo was there..." Kyuhyun bit his lower lip slightly, seemingly hesitant to go on about what happened next. The others stared.

"What happened?" They asked once again.

"Um... lets just say he wasn't in the best condition after his little chat with Jungsoo hyung." Kyuhyun said quietly, thinking into the past. The other Super Junior members stared with widened eyes.

"..." There was a dead silence in the room, Kyuhyun had never seen Hankyung look so frightened in his life.

"I'll try to convince Jungsoo to let you go this time. I mean, it worked before and I'm sure it will work again." Kyuhyun replied, giving a slightly reassuring smile.

"What do you mean it worked before?" They asked, Kyuhyun gave a twisted expression.

"Why are you all talking in union for? It's just really odd... anyway, I just said it worked before. Like, when you guys made Jungsoo hyung mad and I had to stop him from killing you guys in your sleep." Kyuhyun spoke, not knowing the chilling effects it had on his hyungs.

"... Like when?" Eunhyuk asked, the only one daring to speak at the moment.

"...Um... like when Siwon made me kiss him on the cheek... When Hyukjae tried to kiss me on the lips... When Donghae touched me during 'Gee'... When-" The other Super Junior members thought it'd be a good time to stop Kyuhyun.

They kept one thing in mind though.

Do not mess with Kyuhyun or you will mess with Leeteuk.