Cooking...?

2 Sides: Sequel

All the Super Junior members stared rather blankly. They simply couldn't believe their own shocked eyes. It just didn't make any sort of sense to them. They couldn't believe it. Was it a illusion? Were they simply dellusional? Was it a mirage? That's how shocked they were. They just couldn't believe what they were now seeing. They thought it was some sort of dream, and not necessarily a bad one.

All the super Junior members were sitting together in the lounge room (I decided not to count in Henry), staring into the kitchen with a wonderous expression. Their eyes were widened to a rather large extent. It simply couldn't be real. The sight of what they were seeing was simply impossible. There, busily working in the kitchen was Kyuhyun. It was absolutely shocking to the other Super Junior member's eyes. Kyuhyun was in the kitchen and actually cooking. And to their surprise, nothing was burning. Truthfully, a rather pleasant smell was erupting from the kitchen, making their mouths water slightly. Kyuhyun actually seemed to have skill in cooking, much to their surprise. Kyuhyun seemed rather organised, going to test if his soup was done yet while cutting up some other vegetables to add.

What was more shocking that that though was what Kyuhyun was wearing. They never ever thought that Kyuhyun would be in the kitchen cooking and wearing a pink apron. Well, they guessed that Kyuhyun didn't have a choice in that matter. The pink apron was the only apron in the whole house. Still though, it was a shock to see Kyuhyun wear anything even slightly feminine. It took so much convincing for them to get Kyuhyun to perform 'Gee' at the concert with them... they used a lot of bribes...

Let me explain why Kyuhyun is in the kitchen cooking with a pink apron on. You see, all the other Super Junior members had caught a cold except for Kyuhyun. This was mainly because of the fact tjat all the oher Super Junior members went out to play in the rain while he stayed indoors playing games. Also, Ryeowook had gone to visit his family for a little while. Even when Ryeowook was sick, he would still cook. And if Ryeowook was gone, Hankyung would cook. Then it would move on to Leeteuk, Sungmin then so on. Kyuhyun didn't have to worry about cooking. He was the last on the long line. But now, since all the other Super Junior members were sick and Ryeowook was out of town, it was his turn to cook.

And being the rather logical type of person he was, Kyuhyun decided to make soup. It was good for sick people to drink.

The other Super Junior membesr simply watched, they never thought that Kyuhyun would actually be good at cooking. Well, it's not like Kyuhyun cooked often anyway.

"Hyung, stop doing this. Go lay down." Kyuhyun said quietly, leaving the kitchen and approaching Leeteuk. With his work-a-holic attitude, Leeteuk was checking the schedule and doing more unnecessary things.

"I will soon Kyuhyun-ah, I just need to-" As Leeteuk spoke he was cut off, Kyuhyun grabbed the schedule (printed on a piece of paper) away from his hands and folding it.

"You just need to rest. You can look at the schedule after you're cured." Kyuhyun muttered, taking the schedule, holding it in half 2 times, then finally putting it in his pocket.

"I'm nearly cured anyway. Don't worry about it, and give me back the schedule." Leeteuk mumbled, putting out his hand and expecting Kyuhyun to give him back the schedule. Kyuhyun stared for a moment, taking out a thermometer a quickly putting it in Leeteuk's mouth. Leeteuk looked rather surprised. Kyuhyun then took it out.

"... You're nearly cured? Well, this thermometer says something much different." Kyuhyun retorted with a raised brow, showing Leeteuk the degrees on the thermometer.

"... You shouldn't trust that thing." Leeteuk said bluntly. Kyuhyun stared unbelievingly at what Leeteuk just said before letting out a quiet yet audible giggle from his lips.

"Sorry, but I trust the thermometer. Besides, whose fault is it for playing in the rain?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, Leeteuk looked away slightly. Kyuhyun gave a quick and almost unnoticable smirk.

Kyuhyun then went back into the kitchen, seeing that the soup had boiled. He took off the lid, letting the sweet aroma travel around the dorm. Kyuhyun smiled in satsifaction. It had turned out better than he thought. Kyuhyun took a spoon and dipped it into the broth, taking it out and sipping it, checking if it tasted alright.

"Hyukjae hyung, taste this." Kyuhyun spoke, seeing Eunhyuk had gone into the kitchen to get a drink of some sort. Being somewhat interested in what Kyuhyun was hungry, Eunhyuk nodded.

"...Are you sure this is edible?" Eunhyuk asked, suddenly feeling nervous when Kyuhyun dipped the spoon into the soup. Kyuhyun pouted at his hyung, that was an insult to his food.

"Of course it's edible. I make it for Jungsoo hyung all the time." Kyuhyun retorted. Eunhyuk turned his head to see Leeteuk staring at him and nodding up and down.

"Don't worry Hyukjae, it's very much edible. It doesn't taste bad or anything. And I can assure you, there are no weird ingredients in it." Leeteuk said somewhat bluntly. With a sigh, Eunhyuk opened is mouth as Kyuhyun put the spoon in his mouth. Eunhyuk drank it just before Kyuhyun took the spoon out of his mouth. Eunhyuk's eyes widened.

"Mmm..! It tastes good!" Eunhyuk exclaimed in disbelief, Kyuhyun smiled victoriously as Leeteuk let out a quiet laugh. The whole dorm went quiet of shock, they never thought Kyuhyun could make something that actually tasted good.

"Go sit down now, it'll be done in a couple minutes." Kyuhyun smiled with satisfaction, pushing Eunhyuk out of the kitchen. The other Super Junior members gave Eunhyuk a curious look about the food. Eunhyuk gave them thumbs up.

----

I've just realised how many uncompleted stories I have! I'll try to finish them~