Chorus.

Eyes on me.

 

He finally made his sketches into paintings.

 

Soon, all his paintings were overflowing with Chanyeol. His favourite works were always of Chanyeol's dazzling eyes. His life was filled with Chanyeol and he has no regrets. He wanted to keep the brunette in his canvas forever.

 

He made excuses that were sometimes a little too far-fetched to be believed, but Chanyeol was more than happy to play dumb once in a while.

 

Because he also wanted Kris in his songs.

 

Kris came to the pub every night to watch him sing. Chanyeol had difficulties concentrating on the stage, unable to tear his eyes away from those perfect features. His eyes could always find the artist.

 

His best works, inspired by the blond, got him accepted at a record company. He was ecstatic - they both were.

 

Then Chanyeol allowed himself a little freedom.

 

He decided that finally, he had the time.

 

***

 

Because none of it was ever worth the risk, but you are the only exception...

~ Paramore - The Only Exception.

 

They were in love.

 

They didn't question it. Love has no reasons.

 

It just happened.


"What do you like about me?" Chanyeol asked childishly, looking up from Kris' lap. Kris the younger's face lovingly and bent down to kiss his forehead.

 

"Everything." The brunette giggled and sat up.

 

"What do you like most about me?"

 

"Your eyes." Kris was staring at the brown orbs and felt content. Everything he ever needed was right here with him.

 

Their lips met. Their tongues danced and Chanyeol moaned at the sweet bliss. Their bodies shifted on the sofa so that Kris was on top of the younger. He pressed his body against Chanyeol, who was running his hands through his blond hair. The lower part of their bodies grinded against each other, dying to get some friction. Chanyeol was panting heavily and struggled to get air into his lungs. Their lips parted briefly and the brunette screamed inside his head as Kris stripped off his T-shirt, revealing his perfectly toned body. He moved on to strip Chanyeol's clothes and kissed the bare and milky skin. The blond and on Chanyeol's neck, releasing more moans of lust. Kris' eyes were always locked on those mesmerizing brown pupils. Their bare members rubbed against each other and Chanyeol threw his head back, letting the elder work his magic on him. What sweet sin it was.

 

.

 

They were overwhelmed by a sudden rush of adrenaline.

 

"I love you." he whispered.

 

But he didn't hear a reply.

 

***

 

"Did they like it?"

 

"They loved it." Kris smiled at his friend, who was preparing the bar. The artist had come straight to the pub to tell his friend the good news - a gallery has agreed to dedicate an entire hall for his new project.

 

"Aw, I'm so happy for you, sweetie. You deserved it!"

 

"Are you going to come to the opening ceremony?" Kris asked, sipping his coffee.

 

"Of course! I won't miss it for the world." Lay gave him a sweet eye smile. "Have you told Chanyeol yet?"

 

Kris shook his head with a shy lopsided smile, "Not yet. I wanted to surprise him" Lay squealed at the cuteness of his friend. He hadn't seen his friend so happy and at peace for a very long time.

 

"So...how are things?" Lay smirked.

 

"Perfect." A huge smile involuntarily crept onto Kris' face and Lay sighed adoringly at his friend, who blushed.

 

"I remember when me and Luhan were at the honeymoon stage. Everything was perfect."

 

"We're still at that stage, baby." Lay looked up and saw that his boyfriend had approached the bar. Lay giggled and came out from behind the counter to be pulled into a long kiss.

 

"Guys, I'm still here." Kris raised his eyebrows and waved at the kissing couple. Lay pulled away, a little flustered but stuck his tongue out at the blond. Luhan kept his arms around his boyfriend.

 

"There's no need to be jealous of my skilled kissing, Kris. I bet Chanyeol is a good kisser too." Luhan winked with a smirk.

 

"Yeah, he is." Kris said quietly, unable to withhold his smile.

 

***

 

"So he didn't say anything back?" Baekhyun quizzed. Chanyeol shook his head sadly.

 

"But the kissing was good?" Chanyeol blushed and looked away, but gave a small nod.

 

"And the was good?" Chanyeol gasped and covered his friend's mouth desperately with his hands, shutting him up. Baekhyun slapped the hands away, frantically blowing a raspberry and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

 

"Yah! I'm only asking. Was it though?" The shade of Chanyeol's face turned vermillion, the shade of shame, and nodded shyly with a small pout.

 

"Then I don't see what's wrong! He should've said 'I love you' back!" Baekhyun crossed his arms and made his 'thinking' face. Chanyeol just continued to wash the dishes with his head down in embarrassment.

 

"Maybe I said it too early..." Chanyeol was frightened. It's been a while since the two of them started dating and everything was going great, except for that first night when he confessed his love. He didn't get the response that he wanted.

 

"You guys always look so loved up though!" Baekhyun said with a little hint of jealousy, "And it's already been a few months, if he doesn't love you back, what the hell is he still doing with you?" Chanyeol frowned worriedly.

 

"Maybe he was just using you. You know, for his project thing. He only needed you as a model." Baekhyun laughed, but Chanyeol didn't find it funny at all.

 

"He's using me…?"