sacrifices made.

baby don't cry. [sequel to: history]

 

[A/N: short update. will be up soon. mianhe. :) ]

 

          "Hyung!" Sehun screamed weakly, seeing blood dripping off his arm. "Hyung, what the hell happened?" Sehun crouched beside Kai, who was leaning against the wall.

          Sehun was weakened more than he already was. He could never stand seeing blood. But it was Kai. He couldn't expect himself to let Kai alone. He definitely couldn't. He took Kai here as his strength. And indeed, Kai was. If not for Kai, Sehun doesn't know where he would be then.

          With trembling hands, Kai pointed to the cupboard near him -- broken. Chunks of wood torn, revealing sharp ends. Sehun sighed, leaving the room to grab first aid.

          When Sehun left, Kai caught sight of the piece of paper under the bed. Weakly, he picked it up and read it. His bloodstained fingers ruining the perfect clean paper.

          "Why are you doing this to me, Kai? Why are you hurting me more than I already am? I'm so confused and I feel like taking my life everytime -- that is where I am whenever I'm out missing. But I don't. Because of you. and only you. I sacrificed a lot because of you, Kai. When we debuted, I injure myself so that everyone can see your amazing dance talent, and not mine. Ever since, you've been labelled the dance machine. and I am SO proud of that. I am so happy for you, Kai. I disappear myself with Luhan so that the company take off my rights to sing -- so that they give you more parts. And like I thought they would, they did. I think I really did sacrifice a lot for you, Kai. Why? Thanks alot. Thanks for hurting me.."

          When Kai heard movement, he looked up. Tears that welled up his eyes when he was reading, fell, as he felt his heart tearing apart. The younger, that stood right before him, shook his head and bent down to wipe and bandage Kai's arm.

          "Sehun.." his voice cracked. Sehun just nodded once. "Sehun, saranghaeyo."

          Shocked by his words, Sehun looked at Kai, but looked away immediately.

Pain.

Suffer.

Hurt.

          All that he could see in Kai's eyes. Sehun remained silent. And that definitely killed Kai more inside.

          As soon as Sehun completed bandaging his arm, he stumbled up. "Sehun, I.."

          Backfacing Kai, Sehun whispered, loud enough for him to hear. "We'll talk. Tomorrow morning."