nothing's over.

baby don't cry. [sequel to: history]

 

            Sehun watched as Kai sat beside him with a cup of bubbletea. Kai was confused. He didn't know how to act around Sehun anymore. Nevertheless, he pushed the cup near Sehun as a symbol of offer. From the corner of Kai's eyes, he could see Sehun look at the cup, probably considering the offer. However, Sehun shook his head. Kai raised his eyebrows at him and smiled, still showing a symbol of offer.

            Sehun flickered his eyes to Kai, later on keeping eye contact. He considered again, this time, contemplating whether he should smile or not. At this point of time, he didn't know if he had forgiven Kai. He could still recall Kai last night - somehow.

            Sehun looked into Kai's eyes that were looking seemingly guilty. Suddenly Sehun's throat felt as if there was a lump. Something seemed to have hit Sehun - but he didn't know what. Moments later, his eyes began to fill with tears.

            Kai raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to fight for Sehun's attention. "Sehun?" Kai's voice cracked. Suddenly, a tear fell from Sehun's eyes and Kai immediately pulled him into a hug. "Hey, why?"

            He was now sobbing against Kai's shoulders.

 

----------

           Early in the morning, Kai woke up, realizing there was no one else at home. Sehun was out, apparently. But he didn't know where he went.

            He sighed and got up, realizing he didn't have his phone anywhere near him.

            Kai ransacked his bag before seeing a small note that had Luhan's handwriting. 'Sehun's diary is in his second drawer of his closet. Read it. He writes very honestly. I bet he wrote something about you.'

            He re-read that note, wondering why.

            He got up, and walked toward Sehun's drawer that he was just at the previous night.

 

"12 February 2012,

            Did you see the way Jongin danced onstage? It was so awesome. I really look up to him in dancing! He's probably one of the best!

            Met Lulu today too! It was an awesome day. Glad to have EXO reunite as one again. Music Bank, here we come!

-Your Happy, Sehun."

            ............

"14 February 2012,

            Our performance was AWESOME. Thank you, Suho and Kris for being such awesome leaders to lead us EXO to where we are now. So proud of our members! (: So glad to have the fans we have today. Keep supporting us <3

-Happy Sehun."

            ............

            Kai flipped a few pages at it had almost the same thing -- recounts on what they did that day. Some entries were very long, and some were very short. But the one-liner entries were the ones that caught Kai's attention in the end.

            ............

"10 April 2012,

            Went out with Luhan today!

-Smiling Sehun."

            ............

"30 May 2012,

            Why is Kai ignoring me?

-Disappointed Sehun."

            ............

"4 June 2012,

            Now it's Luhan ignoring me; he hasn't called for many days.

-Anxious Sehun."

            ............

"9 June 2012,

            Alone on a weekend.

-Distressed Sehun."

            ............

"13 June 2012,

            Was supposed to go out with Luhan and Kai, but both said they couldn't make it.

-Confused Sehun."

            ............

"19 June 2012,

            What should I do now? Luhan's dead. What should I do? I lost someone I dearly love.

           Someone please tell him, I don't blame him. Someone please tell him I don't ever want to lose him. Sure, Luhan is dead and for whatever the reason is, I don't hate him. The news came to me with a shock. I was a to everyone. Not only him. Someone. Tell him. I love him. I love you. He thinks I hate me. I love him. What have I been thinking?

           . I've been writing RUBBISH. I don't hate you. I love you. Until the end. Don't ever, EVER forget that. I love you, Kim Jong-in. More than you will EVER know..

-Confessed Oh Sehun."

            Kai didn't realize the tears that were falling rapidly down his face. He didn't know what to say. It was as if he could hear Sehun saying all of this. 'I love you, Kim Jong-in. More than you will EVER know..' That line. He kept on thinking of that line. Letting the book to fall out of his hand.

 

[A/N: i guess this one's not over ? :) will update soon. but for now.. :)

thank you SO MUCH for reading :)]

comment . subscribe .