engrave this in your ear, i will never leave you alone.

baby don't cry. [sequel to: history]

 

          "Sehun.. Promise you will never leave me?" Luhan whispered in Sehun's ear as he stared into space.

          "You.. You were the one that left me, Luhan. You're the one that didn't think of me. You're the one that's wrong here. You-" Sehun choked on his words.

          "I won't. I didn't and I never will. I will always be here," Luhan took his palm to Sehun's chest. "I will always be here, and in your dreams whenever you go to sleep."

          Tears fell from Sehun's eyes as he whispered. "And Kai? Do you hate him?"

          "Never. I have never hated Kai, and I never will. He loves you, Sehun. Don't forget that. And I know you love him too."

          "No," Sehun said rather sternly. "I love you, Luhan, not him."

          Luhan smiled as he ruffled Sehun's hair.

          "I want you to be with Kai, understood?"

----

          Suddenly, Sehun jolted up from his sleep, perspiring wildly. He looked around him. It was all just a dream. He wiped his eyes and sweat off his face before another hand came in contact with his skin.

          "Sehun? Are you okay?" Kai asked, sleepily.

          Something hit Sehun suddenly and he shoved Kai off, storming out of the room.

          Kai sighed and jumped up, chasing after Sehun. Sehun didn't know where to go or what to do, he just hated the sight of Kai suddenly. "Sehun-ah! Sehun! Oh Sehun!"

          When Sehun touched the doorknob of the front door, he stopped, making Kai almost banging into him. Sehun stood rooted to the ground, with the door facing him. His face was only inches away from the door and Kai was right behind him. Without turning back, Sehun spoke, voice filled with anger. "Why, am I still here with you?"

          "What?!" Kai asked, obviously shocked by Sehun's sudden statement. He thought they had gotten back to normal since the previous night.

          "Why, am I, still here with  you?" Sehun repeated, stressing on each word, still not turning back.

          "I-I thought.. you-" Kai tried to speak.

          "Whatever you thought of, probably is wrong. You think I have forgiven you or something?" Sehun scoffed. "You didn't just took anyone away from me, Jongin, you took Luhan. You took Luhan away from me, Jongin!" Sehun turned sharply to face Kai who was looking down, eyes on the ground, afraid to look into Sehun's eyes, knowing he was really really angry.

          "Sehun, please.. It's 4 in the morning.." Kai sighed, trying to get Sehun to cool down.

          "I don't care! I want you to get my Luhan back!" Filled with anger and force, Sehun held and pushed Kai's chin up to create eye contact. There and then, Sehun's expression changed. Suddenly all the anger was being pushed away.

          With more tears streaming down his face, he pulled Kai into a tight hug, sobbing against his shoulders.

          "I'm sorry, hyung..." he cried, realizing how much he had hurt Kai too.

          Kai nodded. He didn't know if he understood Sehun, but all he knew was that Sehun was in a confused state. He definitely would be angry at Kai, but at the same time, both of them knew, that they couldn't bear to stay mad at one another.

          That was Sehun at that point of time. Lonely, mad, frustrated, depressed and sad. He didn't know how he would feel. He was definitely grieving over Luhan's passing, but he was happy that Kai was there. However, then again, he was mad at how Kai could be the cause of anything. Sehun felt lonely, like all he could trust is himself. When he looks all around him, there was definitely no one. No one except Kai, which Sehun didn't even want to consider as someone that will keep him happy. Each time Sehun sees Kai, he thinks of Luhan. No matter how much Sehun may love Kai, he still finds a need to move away, to never see Kai again.

 

[A/N: REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY sorry for late updates! school, school, school. dammit.]