i'll give my life to you.

baby don't cry. [sequel to: history]

 

            That night, Kai was waiting for Sehun to return home. Worrying as each our passes. Soon, it was midnight and Kai decided to go out to look for Sehun. He grabbed his wallet and handphone along with him. Just as he was about to leave, he realized that it was raining, so, he grabbed an umbrella along with him.  

            Kai walked out of the apartment toward the carpark for shelter while there was. The vision of his surroundings were blurred by the rain that was already getting heavier.

            At the end of the carpark, there were a row of benches that stretched out into the small park. Just when Kai was about to turn to the traffic light, he recognized a familiar figure sitting on one of the benches in the rain.

            "Sehun!" Kai called out, but his voice was covered by the sound of the thunder.

            Kai opened his umbrella and walked towards Sehun - who was already drenched wet. Kai pulled him hard and jogged their way to inside the carpark.

            Once sheltered, Kai threw his umbrella down and pulled Sehun into a hug. Sehun neither talk nor did he move. "Sehun, where did you go? Please don't sit in the rain like that again!" Kai exclaimed, full of worry. He pushed Sehun's wet fringe that was covering his eyes. He touched Sehun's forehead, making sure the wasn't sick.

            Pulling into a hug again, Kai asked, yet again, "Where did you go? I was worried."

            "Luhan.." was the only word that managed to escape Sehun's mouth. As soon as Sehun said that, Kai tightened his hug, patting Sehun's back.

            Sehun was speechless. He did not know what to do, or say. However, he loved it. He loved the embrace Kai was giving him. He loved it when he realized he had Kai. Most importantly, he loved it how Kai cared for him. Although Sehun was going through a tough time, he still was happy.

            "I won't ever leave your side," Kai whispered, pulling away from the hug, wiping Sehun's tears away. "Trust me."

            Kai's words made Sehun let out a small smile and a nod. It made Sehun even happier.

            Kai took off the long sleeved shirt he was wearing and passed it to Sehun. For a moment, Sehun stared at Kai. He was now only wearing a thin white singlet which was also slightly wet due to hugging Sehun earlier.

            Sehun managed to smile and took the shirt to wear it.

--

            "Go and get a shower. I'll prepare drinks for you," Kai offered -- or instructed, rather.

            "But hyung-" Sehun tried. He really didn't need Kai to treat him like that.

            "Nope, go," Kai smiled, walking towards the kitchen.

 

[sorry for short chapters. Will update soon? :) THANKYOUSOMUCH for reading! :) appreciate it SO MUCH!]