i don't get what you're feeling.

baby don't cry. [sequel to: history]

          Kai woke up the next morning, only to hear excessive knocking on his bedroom door. He groaned, tossed and turned before finally getting up. He wiped his eyes and sighed, reaching for the doorknob.

          "Kyungsoo hyung?" Kai gasped, shocked.

          Kyungsoo took a peek in. "Where's Oh Sehun?" he asked rather sternly.

          That second, Kai as if just jolted out from his sleep and he turned back, to realize that Sehun wasn't there. He froze for a second and later shrugged. "H-he, probably.. went on a morning j-jog."

          "Did anything happen to Sehun?" Kyungsoo said between his teeth, sensing lies.

          "Aniyo! N-nothing happened," Kai paused, figuring out where Sehun could've went. "But.." he tried continuing, knowing it was useless keeping it away from his hyung. "Y-yesterday.. He asked why he was still living with me and.." this time, it wasn't that Kai didn't want to continue, but he had choked on his words.

          Kyungsoo's hand touched Kai's face. That's when he realize he had tears falling from his eyes. "Jongin.. Kim Jongin, look at me," Kyungsoo tried getting Kai's attention, but he refused. Giving up, he lifted Kai's chin to meet his eyes. "I know you care for Sehun, we all too. But please, don't take his condition and words too seriously. He's hurt, but don't hurt yourself either, okay? Promise?" Kyungsoo forced a smile. "Give him time, he'll heal and come back."

          "I.. I-I hurt him, hyung.. It's all my fault.. I'm a murderer.." Kai sobbed, looking into Kyungsoo's eyes.

--

          As soon as they heard the shriek of the door outside, Kyungsoo took a second glance at Kai before running outside. Kai wiped his tears off before following Kyungsoo out. But when Kai went out, he saw Sehun already hugging Kyungsoo tight, his head resting on his hyung's shoulders.

          When Sehun pulled away, he walked toward Kai. "Hyung? Were you crying? Your eyes are red. Did you have a nightmare? When I left you, you were still asleep," Sehun spoke up, nearly causing Kai to tear more. Although Sehun was speaking and showing concern toward Kai, Kai knew that it was all because Kyungsoo was there. Kai could see in Sehun's eyes, though, that it was forced. Honestly, Kai didn't know what Sehun was thinking.

          "Guys, I need to go now. Take care, yeah?" Kyungsoo muttered, leaving the door.

          Sehun froze at his position, looking up at Kai. Kai did not budge either. Sehun didn't know what he was thinking at that moment. He had gone out earlier to get a peace of mind - to finally forgive everyone for everything. The only person he couldn't forgive was none other than himself.

          Slowly and carefully, Sehun held Kai's left hand with his right. The more Kai froze. He missed Sehun's touch. Really much. When Sehun pulled him closer, both their heart raced faster than ever. Staring into Kai's eyes, Sehun felt dared.

          Dared to do something he always wanted to.

          Lifting his left hand, Sehun whispered, "Close your eyes." At the same time Sehun placed Kai's hands on his waist, his lips came in contact with Kai's.

          Sweet.

          Innocent.

          Kiss.

          Sehun's hands moved up to Kai's collar to pull him closer, but Kai was already pulling Sehun's waist closer, their body coming in contact more than it already was.

          Responding, Kai pushed Sehun against the wall, making the kiss hungrier. Kai's nails started to dig into Sehun's skin. Kai was angry at himself.

          Why is he responding?

          Pull away, Kai! his mind was screaming at him, causing him to groan. Why are you doing this to Sehun?!

          "Ugh!" Kai finally growled and walked away, pushing Sehun hard against the wall.

          "Hyung.." Sehun whimpered, falling to the ground as he heard the door of Kai's room slammed close. "Hyung," his voice faded.

          BANG.

          Sehun's heart jolted at that.

          Weakly, he tried to get up, tearing up in the process.

          What the hell, hyung? his heart cried.

 

[A/N: again. sorry. mianhe. sorry in every language i can. been busy. ):]