safe and sound.

baby don't cry. [sequel to: history]

          The next morning, Kai whimpered, stretching to get up. When he realized his side, empty, he sighed. Aish, where could Sehun have gone again?

          When Kai finally got up, Sehun's diary fell to the ground. Without hesitation, he opened the diary as if it was his. But it wasn't his fault. Sehun didn't and couldn't open up. and Kai desperately needed to know how Sehun felt. Before finally opening the diary, he wondered if Sehun updated his diary yesterday.

'5th July (i think),

          What just happened? Oh, my God. I can't believe that happened. Of course I am happy. Really happy. Does that mean Kai returned my feelings? Or am I dreaming again? If not, why would he do that? And why did he hurt himself after that? Aigo.

-sehun."

          Kai jolted at the sudden scoff coming from the door. "You like to read my diary, don't you?"

          Letting out a soft smile, Kai approached Sehun, looking straight into his eyes. "Sehun, I love you. I know maybe it is weird for me to say that, but I do. I've been loving you since the day you walked into that dance studio. I remember. I know your heart may be to Luhan, but I promise I can heal it. So, I hope you can believe me this once. I am truly sorry, and.. Would you be mine? ..From now on."

          Sehun only beamed. "Hyung, there is no reason for you to be sorry. I just need time. And I guess you gave me that. What do you mean? I was never in love with Luhan. You read my diary," he chuckled. "You know it. He was just my really close 'soul brother.' My heart," he paused. "Has always belonged to you, Kai. If you would promise to never leave me, then yes, yes I would.."

          Kai knew what Sehun meant and both of them tried not to get too overjoyed. Sehun definitely didn't want to lose anyone else. Therefore the moment he accepted Kai, he felt scared, afraid, nervous. However, he knew. He knew he could trust Kai -- someone he really loved.

          Elated, they both pulled each other into a tight hug. Arms wrapping around each other. Sehun felt safe and secure. He never wanted to let go. He was so blessed that he was finally with Kai. Maybe getting over Luhan's death will take long. But what can't be overcome, when we have our best mates with us?

          "I love you, Oh Sehun," Kai whispered.

          "I love you too," Sehun muttered, eyes filled with tears, hugging Kai tighter.

-----------------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU.
JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA!

God knows if this is a good fic or not,
but nonetheless, thank you.
Thank you to all my readers,
commenting or not.
subscribing or not.
I still love you :D

thanks for your support. :)

^ the best couple.

as for Sekai,
don't ever die. this OTP will stay. forever.
Kim Jongin, I love you.
Oh Sehun, I love you.
Lu Han, I love you.
Kyungsoo, I love you.

to the EXO members that didn't appear in this fic,
what do you think?
HEH.
of course i love you. :D

thank you once again to mai readers. i'm nothing without you guise.
SARAAAANGHAE. :D