Who Is He? Who Is She? Evil Plan?

The Night It Happened

Kim Hyungmin aka Shadow 

21 years old

Interested in games and a computer genius

has a dark past

ally with Kwon Sora

Kwon Sora aka Sara

19 years old

Interested in Heechul

Wants revenge on Song Jae Jin

Ally with Kim Hyungmin 

AN: These two you have to wait and see what will happen. 

It's been a week ever since Jae Jin met the young man at the supermarket. The person she thought were oddly familiar to her, Kim Hyungmin. She doesn't know what she will be facing soon.

Jae Jin went to buy some groceries after Heechul called her saying that the rest of Super Junior members are coming to have dinner together. She knew she have to cook a lot of food for the dinner so she will need a little bit extra time to buy all the needed groceries.

When she arrived, Jaehee who she brought along was at the child's seat on the cart as she push through almost every single aisle for all the ingredients. Then she pushed through towards the counter for payment when she saw Hyungmin came in.

"Hyungmin-sshi!" she waved getting his attention. He saw her and came over 

"Jae Jin-sshi.....you have a lot of things. May I help you carry all these?" he offered. She smiled "Ani..gwenchana.....I think I can manage alone" 

"Are you sure? I'm sure you want to hold your baby while carrying all these stuff. Don't worry, I'm free and I can help you" he offered. 

"Gwenchana...." she declined taking all the bags from him but he pulled it back. At that moment, someone was taking pictures of them while wearing an evil smile.

Her name is Kwon Sora. She is one of Heechul's ELF and also Jae Jin's ex middle school classmate. She is envious of Jae Jin for marrying Heechul and having a happy life and she planned to ruin their relationship by creating a rumor. A rumor that could break them up once and for all.

"I got you now you Ms Good Goody Too Shoes!! I get my revenge for loving Heechul oppa! Taking the one person I love the most!" she said aloud. She continue taking pictures and hid behind a tree as soon as she saw Jae Jin and Hyungmin came out. 

"Gwenchana I can handle it!" Hyungmin said 

"Ani.....I don't want to burden you. You go ahead Hyungmin-sshi" Jae Jin said. Hyungmin took the bag and walk first, ignoring Jae Jin's protest. 

"Wait!!!!" Jae Jin said, chasing after Hyungmin. 

Meanwhile, Sora continue taking pictures and followed them right in front of the house. 

"Gumawo Hyungmin-sshi for helping me." Jae Jin said, feeling rather uneasy because she made him carry all the groceries. 

"Gwenchana. Its no big deal! Here....." he gave her the bags and smiled at her, his hand, purposely touched hers. Sora took the opportunity to take a few pictures of it. 

"Well, goodnight!" he said, leaving the place. As soon as he left Jae Jin went in the house. Sora closed the lens of the camera and went behind a dark alley where Hyungmin was hiding.

"Yah! Are you sure this will work? Isn't this too extreme?" Hyungmin asks

"Why? Do you suddenly care about poor little Jae Jin?" Sora said, mocking him

"No.....its just that, its a bit too extreme isn't it. To make up a rumor like this?" he said

"No! I will not back up! NEVER!!! I wont' forgive her! Ever since we were in middle school she's got nothing but luck! It's unfair!!!"Sora retorted as she scanned through all the pictures and saw a few perfect ones. "This time my plan will work for sure!" Sora said, with a evil look on her face. Hyungmin felt scared for a moment, he knew he did wrong but he was blackmailed because of his dark past that only Sora knows about.

"Tomorrow there will be no more happiness for Song Jae Jin anymore! She will know how it feels like to lose everything!" Sora said laughing evily. 

AN: readers, don't kill me!!!! miane.....if my grammar and spellings .....miane yo.....*bow* i hope everyone will wait until the next update! Finally comments are loved :)