Jaehee's Omma and Fiancee?

The Night It Happened

Jaehee gurgled as soon as Jae Jin take him from Heechul's arms. 

"Aigoo, how is my Jaehee? Are you being good boy to everyone?" Jae Jin ask, and Jaehee smiled. 

"So you're back" Heechul said

"I told you I'd come back right? I see you've been taking good care of Jaehee quite well." Jae Jin said with a smile.

Heechul clenches his fist "Yes. I did." 

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us Jaehee's omma is this pretty!" Shindong said

"Well that's because I forgot how she looks like" Heechul replied, gritting his teeth.

"Annyeong, Song Jae Jin imnida. I'm sorry for causing such trouble coming in like this. I just come to pick up Jaehee." Jae Jin said with a smile.

"Annyeong" the members greeted her. 

"Uwahh~ ipunna....ya hyung she's so pretty. Jae Jin-sshi can you introduce your friends for us?" 

"Yah! That's enough! Palli kah!!" Heechul shouted "aish....."

The all were scared of Heechul went out of the apartment. 

"Heechul-sshi are you always like this to the other members?" Jae Jin ask

"So? Why do you care? If you're here to pick up Jaehee you can faster go. I have schedule after this" Heechul said

"Aigoo......Heechul-sshi you don't have to act all manly. I know you have a soft spot." Jae Jin said with a small smile "Right Jaehee-ah?"  Jaehee just smile.

"Aish..........this is irritating. Arraso, just pack the things and you can go" Heechul said

Jae Jin frowned. She was surprised Heechul is throwing his temper at her and throwing her out just as she arrived. "You are so mean Kim Heechul" she said

"Well I was born with it." Heechul replied

"Well then, I'll just take my leave then. Kaja Jaehee-ah" she said, walking out but got pulled back in. 

"Wait......look I'm sorry okay." he said "I just.........." he sighed and continued "I just don't think you should go anywhere now. People might see you, if you know what I mean"

"Arasso Heechul-sshi. Gwenchana I'll be careful." Jae Jin said with a smile "Aigoo......Jaehee ah look at your appa so worried about us. He's kind hearted after all" Jaehee just gave her a smile without knowing what his omma just said

Heechul look away and went back to his bedroom, a bit embarrassed. So far since Jaehee came he never called himself that. He felt slightly embarrassed someone called him appa. "Aish this is frustrating" he jumped face down on the bed.

"Ottokanya....." he asks before rolling around on his bed in frustration. He doesn't know what has gotten into him ever since he saw her again. The feeling is hatred then his heart was beating rapidly when hear her voice. 

For the next few days, he managed to keep Jaehee and Jae Jin hidden from the media and crazy fangirls but one day, at a morning show, Jaehee was crying so much it made Jae Jin nervous and decided to calm him down outside. But then she was seen and were recognized with Jaehee and soon she was swarmed by the reporters who keep on asking her questions. She ran back in and hid in the dressing room.

Heechul heard about the commotion from the coordinator and rushed back to the dressing to find Jae Jin crying and clutching a crying Jaehee at the sofa. 

"Jae Jin-ah...gwenchana?" he asks her

Heechul's manager came in and told him that there's many reporters outside asking for explanation. "It's bad! It's really bad" he said.

Heechul looked at the distraught Jae Jin and he knew what to do. "Hyungnim can you bring the media to for a press conference?" 

"Bwo?" the manager said

"Please hyungnim! This is all I ask. I want to clear this up" Heechul said

"Arasso!" the manager said, as he goes out. 

Heechul sat down and put a hand on Jae Jin's shoulder. "Gwenchana. Don't worry okay" he said, with a smile. Jae Jin just nodded. 

The press conference was held at the tv station, KBS. Many reporters came in and some Super Junior fans came as well. The members sat at the far corner near the stage. Heechul knew he had to do this right. Before it was time, he sat in front of Jae Jin, and gave her a ring. 

"Jae Jin-ah.....wear this arraso. Later at the press conference when I call you you come onstage okay?" Heechul said.

Jae Jin just nodded, still holding the sleeping Jaehee in her arms. "You have to trust me arraso he said and Jae Jin just nodded. "Arraso Heechul-sshi. I trust you" 

Soon enough it was time for the press conference. The members of Super Junior sat at the side to avoid any contacts with the media. 

"Ah! Ah! Testing. Good evening everyone. May I have your attention please. May I present to you Kim Heechul who have a very important announcement to make."

Heechul came up and sat right in the middle. He looked at the audience and looked for Jae Jin. He scanned through every faces and smiled as soon as he sees her smiling at her while holding Jaehee on her lap. He waved to them

"Wave to appa, Jaehee-ah" Jae Jin said softly holding the baby's hand to do a wave motion towards Heechul. Heechul smiled at looked at the front. 

"Today I would like to announce something important." he paused and saw Lee Soo Man came in sitting at a seat beside Super Junior manager. "I would like to announced and introduce my fiancee someone special, someone who changed my life. I'd never knew what love was until the day I met her. I hope I'd be with her till the end. The mother to my child .My fiancee, Song Jae Jin" 

Spotlights were shining right at Jae Jin's seat where she was as she stood up, confused expression. She came up and stood awkwardly beside him. He took out a rose from his jacket and knelt down on his knees. 

"Song Jae Jin, in front of everyone. I would like to ask you to marry me" Heechul said and everyone in the room went silent. There were gasps coming from the fangirls and some were crying. 

Jae Jin shyly nodded and he hugged her, whispered in her ear "Thank you for trusting me Jae Jin-ah" Jae Jin felt her stomach grew warm as he kisses her. They totally forgotten about Jaehee and as soon as he let go of her they smiled and suddenly there was an applause, coming from......Lee Soon Man himself. The Super Junior manager, and the rest of the members clapped as well and soon enough the whole room erupted with applause. 

Jae Jin after the press conference were still in shock "Fiancee?"

AN: So thats for today's update! Hope everyone wait for the next chapter! Still more exciting moments to come! Comments are loved :)