A Soul That Misses You, and Saving Heechul

The Night It Happened

Heechul were treated at the General Hospital, unconscious. The news of him trying to commit suicide were showned on the news worldwide. His fans who remained loyal supporting him prayed he will be alright. 

At that moment were a state of panic for everyone including the members. Jae Jin saw the news and were shocked. The glass she was holding fell onto the floor, crashing into million pieces. 

"Jae Jin-ah gwenchana?" Heeyang, her best friend ask. Jae Jin in shock pulled out her wallet, wore a jacket and shoes and soon were out the door running towards the hospital. Upon arriving, the members and the manager told them what happened. 

"He tried to kill himself from the 5th floor of the hotel. Luckily he's just injured but the doctor said he's in a coma. " the manager said

"C-coma?!! For how long?" she asks

"We don't know.....the doctor is still inside examining him" Leetuk said

"Everyone we pray Heechul will be alright" Siwon said. 

All of them nodded and made a silent prayer for Heechul. They prayed he will survive this. Jae Jin started to cry as she prayed, prayed Heechul will be alright.

The doctor came in half an hour later and told them Heechul is in stable condition. They can go in and see him. The other members let Jae Jin goes in first. Jae Jin refused at first but after many encouraging words she finally agreed and went in. She saw him, and tears were coming down like a waterfall.

"Heechul-sshi....."she said, in a whisper

"Heechul oppa" she called him, holding his hand. She closed her eyes and in a silent prayer she prayed again hoping he will come back

"Heechul oppa, Jae Jin is here. Miane.....I should have forgiven you. I didn't know" she said. She cried in silence as Heechul's soul wanders around her. He knelt down on his knees and touched her cheek. She felt something cold touching her. Her eyes flew open and there's nobody there. 

He kissed her cheek and smiled at her. She felt a kiss, she felt so familiar before. She decided to go out since her time its already over. She said she's tired and went home. She laid down on her bed and thought of everything that had happened. 

His soul sat down beside her and watched her. He saw her cry and he smiled. He kissed her cheek and she felt a cold feeling on her cheek. The same feeling whenever Heechul kisses her. She sat up and looked around

"Heechul oppa?" she ask, looking around but nobody's there. She sighed and lied back down on the pillow. She sighed and closes her eyes, finally getting herself to fall asleep. Heechul watches her as she sleeps.

For days, Heechul were in the General Hospital. The other members went back to Seoul. Jae Jin came every day to visit and try to talk to him. Everyday she would clean him. She looked at the drawing he drew after he left

A portrait of her. It was perfect that she cried. She cried and prayed. She knew she have to be strong. But she knew she won't last long. 

One day, after almost one week after the accident, Jae Jin got a call from the hospital informing her that Heechul woke up. She told her boss and she ran quickly to the hospital. She saw him and smiled, happy to see him. But she saw the hurtful look in his eyes.

"Why are you here? I thought you don't want to see me anymore?" Heechul said

"Ani......I.....didn't mean it that way..........." she said 

"I will be out of you life don't worry about me" he said

"No! Don't do anything stupid Kim Heechul!" she warned "or else...."

"Or else what? Nobody loves me okay.....my parents are not talking to me, your parents were furious when you left and doesn't even allow me to know where you were! I lost everything..........even you" he said, a tear came down onto the bedsheet

"Miane"Jae Jin said. "I know I suppose to forgive you. I didn't know what you went through. I'm sorry...I'm very very sorry Heechul oppa" Jae Jin said, placing a hand on his. She hugged him and the two of them shared a meaningful moment together in silence. 

Soon after Heechul waking up from his coma, he was discharged. Since he's the only one left and all the other members went back to Seoul, Jae Jin offered Heechul to stay at her apartment temporarily until he's fully healed. 

Jaehee and Heeyang were confused why Heechul is staying. They can never understand Jae Jin.

"Omma...why is Heechul ahjusshi staying here? Doesn't he have a place to stay?" Jaehee asks

"No.....because he is sick Jaehee-ah...so you need to be nicer to Heechul ahjusshi from now on arraso?" Jae Jin said

"Arraso omma......" Jaehee answered

Heeyang wondered why Super Junior Kim Heechul staying at her apartment. "Yah! Why is he here? Are you two dating?" she asks Jae Jin. Jae Jin just nodded with a smile and Heeyang gasps. "Why didn't you tell me!" Heeyang said, hitting Jae Jin slightly.

"Well I don't want to go hunt him down like you always do to my past ex-boyfriends." Jae Jin answered. 

"Yah! You made me sound like that's a terrible thing. Anyways so you said you used to be married to him what happened?" Heeyang ask, interested

Jae Jin sighed and looked at her best friend. "Fine I'll tell you okay" She said and explained what had happened to her beginning from that night. Heeyang was surprised and just continued listening until the end where he came the week before trying to apologize.

"You didn't forgive him that I understand but don't you see, this means he still loves you.....you should try and work it out between the both of you" Heeyang suggested.

"I know...but it's not that simple. I hurt him too much. Now he's staying here and in Korea he will lose his job if I don't come back with him. Thing is I am already comfortable living here, with you and the kids. 

"I know that but aren't you being selfish. Since he's the one who used to be the knight in shining armor to you a long time ago, isn't it time for you to save him now, in return?" Heeyang said

"Arraso......aish you and your fairytale......YAH! Park Heeyang get yourself a boyfriend Arraso!" Jae Jin nagged. "Its about time you get married as well!" 

"Arraso arraso! Maybe after I finish my degree I will find a man for me to marry and maybe experience what you both did too" Heeyang said, with a smile. 

"Aish.....you are so pabo!! Always have a wild imagination" Jae Jin said 

"But you still love me right?" Heeyang replied, with a small smile 

"Arasso! I get your point! Kaja get to bed! Don't you have exam tomorrow?" Jae Jin reminded her best friend and they both went to sleep. 

That night, Jae Jin decided to save Heechul no matter what. She's going back to Korea and fix everything and make everything right. She knew its the best thing to do to make it up to what had happened to them. But what she didn't expected something huge happening at the moment of her life.

"What will the kids say about Heechul if they found out they're his kids?" she thought
 

AN: So there folks...told ya he survived it.......miane again for panicking everyone! I don't know how many times I wanna punish myself for writing it this way! I must be crazy......Well I will update when I can. I have two more days till my Japanese exam and yet I am writing my fic....just great! I will fail i think...........................wish me luck! >< lastly comments are loved!