Another Rumor, Arguments and Painful Goodbyes?

The Night It Happened

The next morning, Heechul were running for his schedule when he was in his dressing room he saw one of the coordinator reading a newspaper. On the cover were a picture of Jae Jin holding hands with a guy. 

"I can't believe she could do such a thing" one of the assistant said to the other

"She went out with other guys eventhough she's married?!!" the assistant said

"She's called a now. I heard she seduced him when they met at the bar, she's like a e then"

"Jinjja? What a rotten thing....I though she's such a nice person...never knew she is like this" 

Heechul couldn't take it any more went out of the dressing room and closed the door with a slam going to the parking lot and drove in a car. He went home to find Jae Jin holding Jaehee while she was watching a drama. 

"SONG JAE JIN!" he yelled so loud 

"Shhhh" she placed a finger to her lip "Jaehee just about to sleep!" she whispered.

"YAH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH A GUY LAST NIGHT?" he said, angry

"Huh? What guy? What you talking about?" Jae Jin said

"Don't play coy Song Jae Jin! There's a rumor about you seeing a guy in front of our house, last night!! Explain that!" he demanded. 

"Shhhhh! Let me put Jaehee to bed first....." she said as she make her way to the nursery and placed Jaehee to his crib. She came back to the living room, to find Heechul on the couch changing channels. She looked at the channels and saw one where a pictured clearly shown him and Hyungmin in front of the house, talking and he touched her hand to give the groceries back to her.

"Oppa..................you....misunderstood....it's not what it looks like....believe me" she said.

"Then explain to me now" Heechul said, with a growl

"He's just someone I accidentally met a few months ago. We met at the supermarket and he helped carry my groceries. I swear we had nothing going on  between us! I swear!" Jae Jin said

"Then care to explain this picture as well?" Heechul show a picture on his phone. A picture of Hyungmin leaning closer to her, kissing her cheek.

"Oh.....uhm that's cause he help me with my messy hair" she said. It was a total lie. She was kissed by Hyungmin and shocked  to find him doing that. She got mad at him but he apologized. 

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow. "You know Jae Jin since I married you I know you're not that good at lying" Heechul said

Jae Jin felt scared. She knew that speech anywhere. She gulped and sat as far away from him as she can, only to be pulled closer. He put an arm around her shoulder and smirked "I don't believe you" he said

She felt ashamed yet she was mad. She stood up and said "LIke how you'd know really about me!" she said "You know nothing what I went through in my life!" she started to raise her voice slightly.

"I see where this is going. So are you defending the guy now? What about me, huh?" Heechul said, pulling her hand harshly. 

"YAH! YAH!!! KIM HEECHUL! Don't touch me!!" she try to resist but failed as he's too strong for her. 

"No! Until we resolve this I will not let you go anywhere without my permission! Arraso! You stay at home!! And not allowed to go anywhere! Not even to the supermarket ever again am I understood?" He said, sternly

"A-arraso...miane" she said finally giving up. She's  too afraid he might hurt her. He left the house and she felt tears coming down from her eyes like a waterfall onto the wood floor. She went to the nursery and sat on the couch just by Jaehee's crib. She cried and cried until she falls asleep. She was so hurt. She knew things won't go well from now on.

Many weeks past by fast and every single day, Jae Jin lived through the painful emotional moments being trapped at home alone taking care of Jaehee. Heechul hired a maid to do all the grocery shopping and do housework. 

Every single day, the emotional pains grew more and more until one day Jae Jin couldn't take it any longer. She just can't stand it. She waited until Jaehee fell asleep, slowly packed her things and booked a ticket. One way ticket to  California. She knew it will be a painful goodbye but it is the only way for her to heal. Her heart has been broken and knew it can never be mended ever again.

She wrote a letter

Heechul oppa,

I am leaving you. I'm sorry. I cannot take anymore emotional pain any longer. I will be bringing Jaehee with me. I hope you can live your life just the way it used to be before you met me. I hope our memories together will stay and I will cherish every moment in my memories forever. You're a great husband and a great appa to Jaehee. Miane.....is all I can say. Goodbye. This will be my last goodbye to you

Love,

Song Jae Jin

She placed the letter in the post box, carried Jaehee in her arms and soon she left. Leaving everything she ever dreamed about behind. She looked at Jaehee sleeping and rub his back gently. 

"Jaehee-ah! It'll be just the both of us for now" Jae Jin said with a slight frown. A tear fell onto the little boy's cheek. It woke him up and he looked at her. "o-omma..........a-appa" he said slowly. That were his first words, 

"Jaehee-ah! You said your first word......omma is so proud of you...." she hugged him tightly, smiling slightly. She knew its hard now as she leave. She looked outside the window and waited for the plane to take off. 

She then saw someone waving at her outside. It was Heechul. She waved back telling him to go back to the terminal. She said goodbye with a tear in her eye as the plane starts to move. It was too late. He chased after the plane but it already took off. He was too late. 

Jae Jin's life alone with Jaehee begin now after that painful goodbye. It will never be the same ever again. 

AN: Updated a sad chapter....I feel like crying but its late so I will do it tomorrow! I hope everyone enjoy reading this. I'm sorry if its short. I am trying to be careful. I tend to do things to the extreme. Well that's all for today! Will update soon, promise! Lastly comments are loved! :)