Oddly Familiar and True Feelings

The Night It Happened

Days goes by passing the new family. Heechul return to his busy schedule and still manage time to spend with Jae Jin and Jaehee. Despite the fact they've been married for a couple of months, Jae Jin still feels awkward and shy whenever she came in eye contact with Heechul. 

The days were perfect as the couple spend as much time with Jaehee who's growing bigger every single day. They couldn't be happier.

Jae Jin one day decided to prepare a special meal and went out to the nearest neighborhood supermarket to buy groceries. As she was passing the aisle where the sauces were, she accidentally hit someone's cart and her whole cart tilted falling to the ground.

"AISH! What bad luck!" she thought as she started to go down on her floor and pick up all the things. She was about to get the canned food when her hand grazed someone's hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she said, and she saw a handsome young man who she feels oddly familiar.

"Gwenchana. You're not hurt. Let me help you" he picked up all her groceries and helped her up. She smiled at him and went to pay for the groceries only to meet him outside again, smiling at her.

"Gumawo for helping me....ah sorry I didn't get your name?" she asks

"Its Hyungmin. Kim Hyungmin." he replied smiling at her. She smiled back and said "Gumawo again Hyungmin-sshi."

"It's alright.....Jae Jin-sshi. I hope you get home safely" he said, Jae Jin was shocked "H-how'd you know my name?" she asks

"That will be a secret until we meet again Jae Jin-sshi" he said, waving at her and left. Jae Jin was surprised how'd the person she just met knows who she is. "Nugu?" she thought.

She couldn't stop thinking about him the whole way home. She opened the door to find Heechul and Jaehee sleeping side by side on the floor in front of the television. 

"Awwwww.....how cute! Wait where's my camera" she rummage through her handbag and found it. She took three pictures of Heechul and Jaehee sleeping. She giggled and it woke up Heechul. Jae Jin hid her camera and said "Oh, you're awake."

He nodded "you just got home?" he asks 

"Deh oppa, I bought groceries. I'll start dinner. Why not you bring Jaehee to the nursery" she suggested. He and Jae Jin were in good terms. So far there weren't any arguments at all. She smiled and watched him carry Jaehee to the nursery and made her way to the kitchen. 

She starts to cook and she was smiling. As she were boiling water to make stew she thoughts went elsewhere. She was thinking of the young man she met earlier. "His name rings a  bell but I don't remember" 

Finally she finished cooking and placed the food on the dining table.

He complimented how delicious the food were. She knew she'd work hard to be the best wife for him. She wants to get rid of the awkward atmostsphere between them as well so they can talk comfortably.  

After dinner, they slept at different bedrooms; Heechul in the guest room while Jae Jin in the master bedroom. Heechul thought of her privacy and knew she won't be comfortable them after that night. But he was wrong. She wanted to stay in the same room with him. 

That night, there were a thunderstorm and Jae Jin is afraid of thunder the most. She shivered and cried whenever there's thunder. She hid under the covers praying it will be over soon. She couldn't take it any longer and slowly got out of bed, out of the bedroom and slowly slipped inside the guest room. 

"H-heechul....o-oppa..." she called out, slowly at first then a thunder struck and she yelped out scared "oppa......"she called.  Heechul saw Jae Jin scared sitting on the floor by the door. He the lights on bedside table "Jae Jin-ah....gwenchana?" he asks

"Oppa...." she look at him, tears in her eyes, scared expression shown. He knelt down and hugged her. "It's ok...I'm here....don't be scared. gwenchana yo" he rubbed her back, being gentle 

"oppa......gumawo" she thanked him, a smiled slowly formed on her beautiful lips. He couldn't help the feeling any longer. He knew his feelings were true. He truly has fallen in love with her. "Gwenchana Jae Jin-ah......" he replied, giving her a small smile. 

At that moment, he took the chance. He leaned closer and they were face to face. Their eyes meet and he placed his lips onto hers, kissing her slowly. She was surprised but she kissed back. She couldn't help it either. The kiss were warm and it made her heart beating faster. 

After he kissed her, he looked at her and said "Song Jae Jin, I loved you. Saranghamnida" 

"Nado saranghamnida Heechul oppa" she said, smiling widely at him. They both held each other until both fell asleep on the carpet. The day they reconcile now as husband and wife were the happiest moment for them both, but unknown to them there is someone who's plotting to ruin their relationship. 

AN: oh goodness i actually went all mushy..........................miane.............hope many don't think its too cheesy..........this is not my thing but I give it a shot. Next part it will be sad............so early warning: have tissues with u! Comments are loved :)