One Year Later

The Night It Happened

A year has passed since that night and Heechul forgotten about what happened. Until one day, the doorbell rung endlessly only to be greeted by a baby in a baby carrier. A huge bag was beside it and a letter was on top of it addressed to him.

Heechul,

Meet your son, Kim Jaehee. I know you must be busy with your schedule but I don't think I can take care of "our" baby anymore. It's too hard for me to handle alone. I want you to hold responsible of him until I come back. I promise I will. You don't have to worry he's not as hard to take care off. Trust me you two will get along well. I hope when I come back the both of you are alright. For now miane, as I will go someplace for a while. Miane.......Heechul-sshi. 

Song Jae Jin

p.s. if he cry say that I misses him so much. He wil stop crying if you repeat the words gently

Heechul let out a huge growl and it woke up the baby, who started to cry. Heechul panicked and heard laughter from the hallway. he quickly grabbed the baby carrier and the bag and put inside his bedroom. He heard the other members calling him

"Heechul hyung! Palli! We're going to be late for the interview!"  Kangin called out. 

Heechul came out from his bedroom, looking slightly confused and panicked. 

"YAH! Why you panicking? Are you nervous?" Eunhyuk asked

"Ani....I just.....give me a few minutes. I'll get ready! You all wait for me downstairs" he said

The other members quickly left and Siwon thought he heard crying from Heechul's bedroom. He look at Heechul, suspicious looking right at him. 

"YAH! What are you looking at! Go!"  Heechul said. Siwon followed the other members who already waited for him at the elevator. Heechul closes the door and rushed to the bedroom. He saw the baby drooling slightly. 

"Aish! Ottoke? What do I with you?" he asked and only received gurgling from the baby. He picked up the baby and put on a baby sling where he hid the baby under his huge jacket. Since its the winter he wore double. 

"Be good to me okay Jaehee-ah! Today is an important day for me" he said, the baby just gurgled. Heechul brought a small bag for the baby supplies and went out. Since its winter its not that obvious to be wearing thick clothing so he blends in. 

He went straight into the van where he shared with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kangin. 

"YAH! KIM HEE-CHUL! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Leeteuk asked, slightly annoyed. "What's in that bag?"

"Miane....I just had some.....problems. Oh, this? its just some extra clothing" Heechul said. Then as the car move to the destination KBS station where they will be on a show Heechul felt hot. He wanted to take off the jacket but he knew the baby will be exposed. he looke at Leeteuk, then to Eunhyuk to Kangin and lastly to Donghae. 

Donghae looked at Heechul weirdly "Why you looking at us like that? Are you hiding something?" Donghae asked

"Ani. I just......nothing" Heechul answered and looked away. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Donghae knew something is up with Heechul. They gave him a suspicious look but Heechul managed to look away. 

Then at a traffic light, Heechul felt someone kicking him. He knew its the baby fussing. Then a cry was heard. Donghae who was sitting next to Heechul came closer to him and Heechul moved away, hiding his back.

"Where is that sound coming from?" Kangin said

"Sounded so real" Eunhyuk said

"Yes too real" Leeteuk said

They all look at Heechul and Leetuk told Kangin to hold Heechul, Eunhyuk pull off the jacket and Donghae to hold whatever thing is making that sound. 

"YAH! YAH!!!! GET OFF!! " Heechul retorted. He didn't even realize the baby slipping out from underneath his jacket to the window behind him. 

Leetuk, Kangin, Eunhyuk and Donghae felt suspicious still. Then Leetuk saw something moving behind Heechul

"What's that thing behind you?" Leeteuk ask

"What? What thing? I don't have anything" Heechul denied

"YAH! Why is there a baby here?!!" Leetuk said

"KIM HEECHUL! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!" Leeteuk said, and that was the first time ever Kim Heechul felt scared of the Super Junior leader.

"Ottoke???" Heechul thought as millions thoughts were running through his head. "How do I explain this?" 

AN: Okay! That's all for now. Till next update~Comments are loved!