Yesung's Song For Her

The Night It Happened

Yesung always been the quiet type never to speak much and always being with his pet turtle which he loves the most but unknown to the members Yesung used to love someone who he remembers until now and never forgotten. He remembered her the lovable bubbly girl he loved always smiling and laughing. 

Flashback

Yesung was only 10 when he met her,while she was only 8 years old. She was his new neighbor. She was pretty than any of the girls he saw on television. He shyly try to get close to her and they slowly developed a friendship. They became friends and were inseparable. He loved her since then but then she moved away to the US to live with her stepfather and mother there. 

Their friendship lasted about a year as they penned each other talking about their life until one day he never received any letter from her. He lost touch and he decided to move on, but deep in his heart he can never forget her. 

End of Flashback

But fate brought him to meet her again after so many years. Eventhough he experience much more heartbreaks, he still waits for her the one who he loved the most. The girl who captured his heart, his first love.

It happened on a winter day. Yesung just got home after a long schedule and he decided to go wonder around. He brought along his turtle Ddangkkoming with him as he walked watching couples going out on dates holding hands. Eventhough his heart  aches he smiled and looked away. 

As he was looking at a display of t-shirt from outside he didn't realize Ddangkkoming crawled out from his pocket and went into a street where a girl picked up the lost turtle and saw Yesung's back. Yesung turned around and saw her. 

"Is this your pet turtle?" she asks showing the turtle who hid inside its shell

"Deh....I'll take that" he took the turtle and put it back inside his pocket.

"That's a unique pet you got there." She said, with a soft smile

"Neh.....it's not that hard to take care of turtles. Much easier too. Oh I'm sorry, I talk too much"  he said, a bit shy.

"Aniya. Gwenchana. I like it. Oh, what is this?" she ask looking at a small keychain. 

Yesung looked and said "Oh, this is a present me and my childhood best friend gave each other. She went to the US to live with her stepdad and I somehow lost contact of her" 

"Oh....I'm sorry. You must've missed her" she said

"Yeah....I do....I still wondering what she's doing right now" he said

"I suppose she might be grown up to be someone and I'm sure she will get to meet you again" she said.

"I hope so....wait I didn't get your name were" he asks

"It's Ha Na....Lee Ha Na.....don't you remember me, Joong Woon oppa?" she asks, smirking

It took him a while before he looked right at her and realized it was her "Ha Na-ah!!!! H-how'd you find me?" he asks

"Well it's not that hard to find my best friend who turned into an idol!" she said smirking.

They chatted for a long time that night telling each other about what had happened. Yesung found out Ha Na was in an accident and couldn't remember a thing, especially of him. 

They exchanged numbers and soon enough so very often they would spent time together and have either have lunch or dinner together. They were quite happy, and one day Yesung decided to dedicate a song for her. A song he wrote for her a long time ago, after he debuted. 

WIth tears in her eyes she listen to every words, every note the rhythm were wonderful and leave a deep meaning as she felt warm inside. She knew now why he waited for her and she knew why she'd find him. They were meant to be together and they know it will last forever. 

AN: Oh God! Exam is tomorrow! Me ish so nervous I can't even eat properly! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will update as soon as I'm done with my exam! >< For now comments are loved! :)