Chapter 007

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

 

Chapter 07

 

~*~

 

 

Phoenix-,”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, rolling his eyes at the name Kris called him. “Chanyeol. It's Park freaking Chanyeol,” He corrected, eyes narrowed at the newly looking companion of him. But he knew better, judging from the look Kris gave him, the dragon guy could care less if Chanyeol was glaring at him. “Can I sleep?” Kris asked.

 

 

Sure,” He instantly answered, lips curved up to a tight smile. Go to sleep and let me leave you at the jungle.

 

 

Kris smiled. “Alright then,” A yawn escape and before Chanyeol could speak back at him, a head gently rest on his shoulder. His two eyes became big, taken aback by the sudden action. He didn't expect that he wanted to sleep on his shoulder. “Aish, seriously,” the human boy groans. He hates it when there's something heavy on his shoulders. That was indeed Park Chanyeol's only weakness that he couldn't handle since little. He can't stand it or he would feel absolute pain.

 

 

He bit his bottom lip as he tries to hold back the pain that was about to come. Keep calm, Park Chanyeol. Just hold it in. Eyes tightly shut, he prayed that the bus will somehow suddenly stop or a baby crying or a couple fighting. Anything that could make Kris wake up. Park Chanyeol, tho he dislike the dragon a little, but he doesn't have the heart to wake him up. He was suffocating. Tears were about to burst any second, that is until Kris's head slowly fell down and land on the college student's lap.

 

 

Thank goodness. Chanyeol sighed. The tears on his eyes were then wipe off with his sleeve and he gently held his shoulder, the one that Kris's slept on. Damn, it hurts. He winced.

 

 

Does it hurt that much?”

 

 

Chanyeol blinks when Kris suddenly spoke, his eyes were open, wide awake. The blonde man looked up to his other half with a small smile. A hand s up to the back of Chanyeol's head. Kris pushed Chanyeol closer to his face and it made the latter shocked with eyes widened. “Hey-”

 

 

Kris shushed the young boy and he placed his lips gently on Chanyeol's. And felt like time stop for a mere second, Chanyeol feels something inside of him. Something that was hard to define. He felt lighter, as if everything that he hold in had break through from his chains that he locked up. Eyes closed, the young human let his soul mate kissed him. The world became blue as something crimson red shone beneath the shirt Chanyeol wore.

 

 

And it was the tattoo. Kris's eyes turns red as well, shining and glimmering. It was crimson red like a jewel, not like any of those red as blood. The color of Kris's eyes were like another definition of purity. And just like Chanyeol's tattoo, Kris's own tattoo on his left arm shone red.

 

 

It matches. Just like a couple ring. Then Chanyeol realized, those were the evidence that proves they are compatible for each other.

 

 

Proves that they are really soul mate. Lover.

 

 

Park Chanyeol-sii, I love you,”

 

 

~*~

 

He wasn't surprised as soon as he sees his whole surrounding became blue, as if time had really stop. It was frozen. Frozen by the burning flames of two certain soul mates. Tsk. He snickered. illogical.

 

 

The young man sighed, leaning onto his seat. His eyes wandered around to the other passengers of the bus that were all frozen. Then suddenly the book in his hand shines, catching the owner's attention to it. He was looking at an empty blank page. Until letters by letters started to appear.

 

 

243

It had begun

 

Finally after long years,

The Phoenix Maiden has awoken,

The Dragon Lord has been unchained,

With just one kiss,

Their ties are connected,

They are together as one,

And the whole world will freeze to witness that glorious day

 

 

Park Chanyeol,” He sighed, closing the book. He looked out from the window beside him, watching as the world then unfreeze. Time was back again to continue ticking. “You shouldn't be naive again, after what I thought you long ago. Very very long ago,” He closed his eyes as he tried putting on his glasses. He could feel the heat of the earth once again and the noises from the creatures living in it.

 

 

Love isn't enough to help you. For I will slowly take away your life,” And when he open back his eyes, it was shining blue like ice and water. Cold and icy.

 

 

~*~

 

 

When Chanyeol open his eyes, Kris's lips were no longer on his. He felt his cheeks gotten warmer than ever and he was fluttering. A hand gently touched his burning cheeks and Kris it, feeling how smooth and warm his lover's cheek is. “Your shoulder should be healed already” He asked.

 

 

Chanyeol, with still shocked face, touched his shoulder. And Kris was right. His shoulder was no longer painful. “How did-,”

 

 

Can you hear it?”

 

 

What?”

 

 

Kris chuckled. “They said we are a cute couple,”

 

 

Surprised, Chanyeol immediately glanced to the other passengers in the bus and he became embarrassed. The whole passengers were looking at them, whispering to each other. Some were smiling to him while some were just staring at them intensely. “,” Chanyeol cussed, regretting looking at them and he back off, just to see a smirking Kris on his lap.

 

 

It isn't funny,”

 

 

True. But I think it's amusing,”

 

 

What is?”

 

 

The way how you blushed in the mention of 'couple',”

 

 

I didn't blush!” Chanyeol denied. “It was the hot weather,”

 

 

But there's an air conditioner in the bus,” Kris smirked wider.

 

 

Seriously,” Chanyeol huffed. “You're so unbelievable,” He defeats. But blushed instantly when Kris gave him a wink.

 

 

~*~

 

 

3 hours later, the bus had stop and Chanyeol's finally arrived to his destination; His home place. Stepping onto the concrete ground of the bus station, Chanyeol can't contain his happiness. He will soon be able to sleep on his comfy bed, play internet, eat cakes and of course, kill Baekhyun and Tao. Ah, he's absolutely happy. If only he can burst fairy dust and rainbows. Let the whole world hear his shout of happiness. Park Chanyeol was never this happy to set foot on his town before.

 

 

Shisus, that one hella hot of a guy over there. Is he a foreigner? American? German? Chinese?”

 

 

Oh right. Kris.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, yet again Kris managed to strike three more girls. It's getting annoying how all those girls try to seduce that dragon lord. es. He cursed, eyes glaring at a girl beside Kris, trying to get a talk with the blonde.

 

 

Oppa, you don't look like Korean. Are you by any chance Chinese?” The girl asked with that sickly fake high pitched voice of hers.

 

 

Oppa~ You don't understand what I'm talking? Do you know English, perhaps?” She continued to shoot questions at the ignorant male. This time, she tried to get more freaking you're too close closer to Kris. Chanyeol shivered hearing the sick giggles from the girl.

 

 

May I know your name, oppa? I'm SeunHee,” She shameless introduced herself. However she still haven't got any reply from the person she set eyes to. Kris ignored her but stoney face and pushed away the girl's hand away from him. The girl scoffed and was about to follow Kris again however she halt when Kris grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled the college boy closed to him. And of course, he gave a quick kiss on the cheek. That had certainly made the girl stop. But instead of getting shocked, she delightfully squealed along with the other girls that had been watching the two boys.

 

 

Oh gee, oppa. You should tell us that the boy was your wifey! The two of you look cute!” The girl shout out to Kris and the dragon lord chuckled happily.

 

 

Hear that? She said we look cute,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the remark. They walked out from the bus station, searching for any taxi to use. Unfortunately there weren't lots of taxi around so Chanyeol decided to just walk their way home. All their way towards Chanyeol house, Kris asked him lots of questions. Stupid questions.

 

 

Hey, is that the same vehicle we used earlier?”

 

 

Yes,”

 

 

So this is how people in twenty first century live now?”

 

 

Yes,”

 

 

Woah, is that how people communicate with each other?”

 

 

Yes,”

 

 

Do they go to school as well?”

 

 

Yes,”

 

 

Were you jealous with that girl from the station?”

 

 

Yes- wait, what?” Chanyeol froze and he looked at the handsome man beside him with a deadly look. “I, Park Chanyeol, am not jealous what so ever, okay?” Kris smirked with the human's statement. Oh he knows alright when the boy is lying or not. “Really,” He leans closer to Chanyeol. Chanyeol though pushed the latter away, not wanting the risk of blushing again. He had enough blushing for the whole day already.

 

 

But I kinda have this sense telling me someone is jealous,”

 

 

Chanyeol quickly faked a sarcastic laugh. “Me? Jealous? I was not jealous. I was just....” His voice faded off as he ran out of idea to talk back.

 

 

Hm?” Kris hummed, waiting for an answer. He put in his hands into his trousers pocket.

 

 

I- I was just annoyed that the girl was noisy. That- that's all,” Chanyeol stuttered. Great way to convince him, Chanyeol.

 

 

Kris chuckled and shook his head. “You're still denying things, Park Chanyeol,” Said boy glanced at the inhuman. “So what are you gonna do about it?” He stuck out his tongue.

 

 

It will be hard for you to choose,” Murmured the dragon.

 

 

Chanyeol tilted his head aside. “What do you mean?” Kris looked at the younger boy and smiled. “You're so dense,” He ruffled Chanyeol's hair, earning a yell from the latter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe if I try to open up a bit for you, will I be able to have you and say you are mine?”

 

 

 

 

 

I love you,”

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I AM BACK~! With a new Engrish, new personality, new haircut and new fanfiction! Kekeke~ This fiction is my most favorite fanfiction that I wrote so I wanted to update this first. I feel so comfortable writing stories with a cheesy yet y Kris and a dumbfounded and messed up Chanyeol plus a freaking complicated plot twist! >w< Hyo~ feel so happy to finally come back to the fanfic world <3

 

However as for my “I need a girl..wait a boy?” fanfic, it's still on hiatus for another one month. :P mian~

 

GUISE CLICK THIS FOR MY NEW FANFICTION~!

 

EXO + WHATSAPP