Chapter 009 (Part 1) - Incomplete

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

PRE-CAUTION!

Before scrolling down to read this chapter, I want to apologize with a very sincere heart deep inside my kokoro because of my lack of updates. When was the last time I updated? ... 4 months ago, I think... /cries/

And to be honest, this chapter is incomplete. I didn't planned on updating until next weekmonth due to my hectic days with a 'One Semester Trial'. This chapter is really y and short and INCOMPLETE. But because I missed you readers and I feel bad for no update (And f.ck whats up with the lack of updates in other author's krisyeol fictions nowadays?!) so yeah... hope... you enjoy?

/hide under a rock/

 

 

 

 

Chapter 009

 

 

 

They say love is breath taking that it suffocates you.

 

 

Well Chanyeol thinks love is really suffocating. Like literally.

 

“Urgh,” Chanyeol grunted, placing his hands on the fine strong arms that wraps around his waist tightly as ever. Chanyeol here had woken up by the lack of breathing, only to find himself in Kris's arms. Since when did Kris slept next to him anyway? Chanyeol tried to pull away the arms but failed to do so as Kris snuggles Chanyeol closer, until his face was on Kris's chest. He could feel Kris flinched a little when the alarm clock rang. Chanyeol snickered at the reaction.

 

“So much for being a hottie, he flinched like a litt – oh my, yah!” Chanyeol slaps the hand that touched his . He puffed his cheeks, trying to hold back his urge to get his baseball bat and hit Kris so hard. As in seriously hard and painful that no bones are left not in one piece.

 

But oh no.

 

Park Chanyeol here can't do that thankfully because of the strong arms that held onto him like he's some kind of a colorful candy and Kris acts like a kid who stubbornly wants the candy. But wait – Kris doesn't like candy. Let's scratch that and repl –

 

“Eww disgusting!”

 

Chanyeol shrieked and covered his wet by saliva right cheek. He cast a sharp frowning look at the man hugging him. Kris smirked and stuck out his tongue before snuggles himself with Chanyeol still in his embrace. Only to earn another shout from the latter.

 

“Hey don't just snuggle me like that! I'm suffocating here! Hey!”

 

“Hush, my love.”

 

And Chanyeol has this urge to bite that annoying finger sealing his lips. The young lad remembered what day today was, and it was none other than, a freaking Sunday. What was it that made Chanyeol cringed every time he see the red mark on Sunday in his calendar? Well apparently Sunday is the day of the trio’s weekly ritual; Shopping.

 

And reality check, Chanyeol was never fond of shopping. He never was, except for books shopping. Or maybe he can consider about manhwa shopping. But the point is, shopping is a no go for Park Chanyeol. He hates the mall, he hates the peasants shopping there, he hates the staffs, he hates the goods sold there (except books and manhwa and games) and most of all, money vacuum Tao.

 

Sometimes he wonders how Tao can live with a life of up people’s wallet or how Baekhyun can live up with him. Whatever the reason is, Chanyeol decided to not know. He rather not knows than hearing Tao brags about having a nice and cute boyfriend.

 

Yeah… well, now Chanyeol feels a tiny bit envious.

 

A nice and cute boyfriend, just like Baekhyun. A boyfriend (or a girlfriend) who would feed him with cakes with no shame, play around with his hair then apologized before fixing it up and ride on bicycle as they stroll the park.

 

Then Chanyeol remembered something- or someone…

 

“Phoenix, I’m hungry,”

 

He got himself a boyfriend who is actually an aggressive, arrogant looking and trouble making dragon who stole his fist kiss with no willing permission what so ever.

 

“Feed yourself with your foot,” He huffed and locked himself in the bathroom, leaving a pitiful looking baby dragon in his bed. At least, Kris is hot. That’s a ten point to have.

 

Chanyeol sighed as he let the cold water run down his skin, taking a squirt of strawberry shampoo (I think it’s his mother’s) and paste it all over his now orange hair. He then unconsciously hummed a song that has been stuck in his mind for a while as he cleans up his hair with the running water. Chanyeol was in fact enjoying his time that he did not noticed something was weird. It was then he felt something was staring at him at his side so he opened his eyes.

 

“WHAT THE HELL YOU STUPID HOBO HOW CAN YOU GO IN AND JUST WATCH ME SHOWER?!”

 

Maybe five minus points for Kris because there is no such thing as the word ‘Innocent’ in his vocabulary.

 

 

 

It was almost ten, the time when Chanyeol knows Baekhyun and Tao will come barging into his house with riffles and kidnap him out from the house. It was bad enough that his parents are away, so those two can have more golden opportunity to torture him and – Wait…

 

Chanyeol froze still with his eyes became as big as a baseball.

 

“Wufan,”

 

Kris looks up from Chanyeol’s comic books with a questioning look. “What, you love my name? Ah yes, I know my name is really something so y to hear so how about it –,”

 

“I’m dead,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/Cries/

 

Let's just pretend this is a freaking teaser, okay?

I love you.