Chapter 2

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

Chapter 02

 

~*~

 

 

A yawn escaped from the twenty year old college boy as his hand was busy sweeping off the leaves messing all over the ground. It has been almost 3 days 2 nights since Chanyeol first stayed in that place. During the period, he had been busying himself with helping out Mr Kang and his apprentices on some works in the temple. From daylight to moonlight, Chanyeol was all flooded with only one thing in his mind, his assignment.

 

 

He got two or three weeks to go before he had to hand it in. And so far, he got nothing.

 

 

Then three young boys walked passed him and all of them greeted Chanyeol, waving their hands as they said good mornings. Chanyeol smiled at them and waved his hand back until the boys were no longer in sight.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, feeling tired. Lucky enough the weather today was just breezy calm. If not then he have to feel the overly heat of the sun that he hated the most. He lifted up his gaze to the calm cold skies and his eyes squinted a little when it hit by the sunlights. Just then he suddenly heard a noise coming from his back. He spun around but found only no one but just the bushes with rare flowers that the people in the temple had kept for years.

 

 

Only to find the sound of the small water fountain falling down to the fish pond, Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and went back on sweeping the leaves away.

 

 

Then all of a sudden a hand landed right on his hand. Chanyeol shrieked and quickly turned around. But only saw Mr Kang, looking taken aback by Chanyeol's reaction. “I am sorry Mr Park. Did I scared you?” he asked.

 

 

Chanyeol nodded his head, laughing to himself in embarrassment. “Haha yeah, you did. I thought it was some creepers or something. God, Mr Kang you almost give me a heart attack!”

 

 

Mr Kang chuckled apologetically to the young man. “I apologize. Anywho, I just want to tell you that later night we will be having a small feast,” He said.

 

 


“Feast? What feast?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 

Then Mr Kang lifted up a finger, pointing to the top of the sky. “It will be the full moon tonight. It's when we remembered the Protector of the 12 stars gratitude,”

 

 

The young college student let out a small 'Ah' as he nods his head by Mr Kang's statement. “I'll come there once I finish a bit of my works first then,” He said.

 

 

Mr Kang nodded his head. “Alright then. Good luck with your school works, Mr Park. Now I'm searching for those three brats. They escaped lesson time. Have you seen them?”

 

 

Nope,”

 

 

Mr Park,”

 

 

....... There,” Chanyeol absentmindedly points his finger to the direction where the three boys who had met just now. Mr Kang grinned thankfully to him and bid off a small thank you before dashing off to chase the escapees. Chanyeol watched as the old man runs, and he let out a chuckle, thinking that it was so funny to see Mr Kang running with that outfit of his and his age. Shaking his head, he continued to sweep.

 

 

...

 

 

Chanyeol snapped up from the grounds and his eyes wandered to where he had heard the soft twinkling sound he had swore just heard. Looking all around his surroundings, his eyes then stops to the bridge, where it leads to the small hut.

 

 

He raised a brow, eager to know what was the noise just now. And he was sure that the sound he heard came from the hut. When he was about to take a step towards the bridge, his intentions faded off when he was taken aback by a loud shout from behind.

 

 

YOU THREE BOYS GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!”

 

 

NO! BOOOO!!!!”

 

 

~*~

 

 

Chanyeol flashed a friendly smile as he walked pass the arcade where there were a group of boys around his age, who were cornering a table. When the boys noticed his presence, they replied back his smile and gave a greet in unison. Then Chanyeol went straight to the main hall, where many men who had been working in that big temple for years. Chanyeol slightly gave a bow and went towards to an empty seat right next to a boy older than him, Minseok. Though that boy looks like he's more younger than Chanyeol, but looks always deceiving, right?

 

 

Hi there Minseokie hyung,” Chanyeol greets, sitting down next to Minseok. Minseok, who was busy eating a steamed bun, lifted up his gaze to Chanyeol and he waved his hand since his mouth was full. “Hi Chanyeol-goon. So how's your college assignment? Finish yet?”

 

 

A sigh escaped from the young but taller boy. He shook his head. “Unfortunately not yet. Heck I haven't even started it yet,” He huffed.

 

 

Minseok shrugged his shoulders. “Too bad for you. Good luck anyways,” He said. “Oh, want one?” he showed Chanyeol another steamed bun. Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol accepted the offer anyways since he was also indeed hungry by all the works he did that morning.

 

 

Then Mr Kang steps into the room and everyone's attention went to that man as the feast was starting.

 

~*~

 

 

The full moons started to fade a bit as a bunch of dark clouds slowly came across it. The feast had come to an end and now all of the people were in their respective rooms. Only the sounds of the grasshoppers and crickets could be heard, echoing throughout the gardens. The night was cold, and the breeze was calm.

 

 

It was silence in the temple, as most of the men were fast asleep, except for one boy. Chanyeol's hand wouldn't stop as he moved his hand, writing down everything on his homework. He frowned every time there was a difficult question, but then managed to answer it anyways. Time passes by, and finally the college boy had finished his homework.

 

 

Grinning, he then put all of his school things into his bag pack, then took out his laptop and headphone. He lay down on his stomach as he puts on his headphone as he watch some videos that he recently downloaded one week ago before he went to ChangHung.

 

 

Then suddenly Chanyeol remembered something. He then quickly rummaged his bag and took out his phone. He remembered to give his mother a call since that woman keep on reminding him to call her. He took off his headphone and he unlocked his Samsung phone.

 

 

However, he only finds no signal. He puffed his cheeks and stood up. He raises up his phone to get more signal but the result was still the same. He spun around in hope to get some signal. Still the same result, Chanyeol decided to search it outside.

 

~*~

 

His phone raises up and his brows furrowed. He shivered by the cold winds of the midnight. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around himself to heat the atmosphere a bit. He started to walk around as he tried to get more signal, until he found himself in the beautiful garden Mr Kang brought him once. Amazingly, the garden was even more beautiful on night. It was mesmerizing, with fireflies all around it, lightening the garden. Chanyeol gazed at the sight.

 

 

Then the twenty years old boy quickly snaps out from adoring the garden and went back to his phone.

 

 

Aish” he grumbled.

 

 

Still no signal. His mother will kill him for sure. When he was about to walk more further, he felt something cold touches on his head. He looked up and twitches his eyes when a cold water droplet drops on his bare eyes. Chanyeol quickly rubbed his eyes, sweeping off the water when suddenly the ground was now wet by the raindrops.

 

 

He cursed a small “Crap” then in an instance, his feet stars to run without knowing where he was heading.

 

 

Which it was the bridge that leads to the hut.

 

 

~*~

 

Crap my clothes are all wet!” Chanyeol grunted when he was finally in shelter from the sudden rain. His clothes were wet, including his hair. He fan his wet shirt while shaking his head to make it dryer. He took a step towards the hut, as in the tombstone of the Protector of the 12 stars. His eyes wandered around the dark room since there weren't any lamps. Luckily there were candles and a fire lighter on a table.

 

 

Chanyeol went towards and it and lit up all the candles. After all candles were lit up, he arranged it all at every corner of the room. Cold, the young man then finds a place to seat down. He sat on a somewhat wooden box, big enough for him to seat properly.

 

 

He took out his phone and tried to get some signal. His face brightened up a bit when he finally got some signal. He stood up and quickly dialed his mother's phone number.

 

 

Beeping, the call was answered. “Yobseyo?”

 

 

Umma~” Chanyeol lightly chuckled when his mother was shooting him questions.

 

 

When he ended the call, Chanyeol heard a sudden noise. He turned around to the source of the noise, but only found the painting on the walls. He put his phone back into his trouser pocket. He approached the painting when the moment when he caught something indifferent about it flashes back in his memories. Chanyeol really swore he saw something was moving in that painting that three days ago.

 

 

If his predictions that probably the Protector was still alive, then Chanyeol was really getting more curious. He leaned closer to the picture, not realizing his hand was approaching it. But it all stop when he suddenly heard faint whispers.

 

 

'Touch that dragon's flame..'

 

 

Chanyeol froze when he heard those. He stood back up straight again and looked around his surroundings. Though he knew there was no one except himself there. 'Probably I'm getting to imagine stuff or some sorts,' Chanyeol shrugged. Then it came again.

 

 

Touch that dragon's flames. Come on,”

 

 

The boy became a bit scared off by the voice. He took a step backwards, when suddenly he heard loud bangs from the door. He flinched, totally gotten ever more frightened. Turning around to face the doors, he accidentally step onto something, making him stumbled backwards, when he accidentally fell right to the ornaments, including the painting. “Holy crap!” He cursed when his finger accidentally touched to the painting, more importantly, the dragon's flame. Good Park Chanyeol, how reckless can you be?

 

 

The moon slowly starts to reappear, its brightness shining back the dark night sky. The wind started to become stronger as the windows of the hut slammed opens. The long silky curtains flew. The chimes that hung above the ceiling twinkled rapidly. The rain pours down heavily and thunder roars ever so loudly. Chanyeol closed his eyes, feeling the pressure of the strong wind hitting his eyes.

 

 

The frightening scene continued on, until the atmosphere became more calmer and the wind became just a normal slow breeze once again as the rain stops. The university boy re-opens his eyes.

 

 

Silence...

 

 

Chanyeol snickered when he saw nothing happened. Guess it was just another legend. Feeling stupid, Chanyeol spun around but suddenly he stops breathing and he stumbled back down, on the ground. His eyes were all round and jaw dropped as he looks up to a tall figure in front of him.

 

 

Oh. My. God... WHAT ARE YOU?!” Chanyeol screamed in horror, when he saw a man, a Godly handsome man, standing right in front of his eyes.

 

 

The man beamed. “I'm your lover!”

 

 

TBC

 

A/n: Woots woots! Have you guys know about the top 10 ranking “Which male stars who would look great, dressed as a woman [Pops in Seoul]”??? Our Chanyeollie got ranked 9th! <3 HAH I KNEW IT! Chanyeol can be a girl! <333333333 And yeay, my graduation is tomorrow >w<

 

 

And big thank you to those lovely readers who gave me motivations! I love you all! ;w; No worries, this problem wouldn't affect me^^ guess what, I managed to met him just before his flight <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yah 4D Prince Danial, if you ever found this (cos I know you're such a Google ), then let me tell you something, you tall tower. Our class will miss you! Haha >w<~ <3 Be save on your 3 years life as a UK student. And when you come back to Brunei, make sure you ain't getting taller than 180 cm! And be more of a genius, don't ask many stupid questions to the teacher with your “Is dinosaur and dragon are real?” Though I'll miss it very much <3 FOREVER BE PROUD AS MS COLLEGE STUDENT!

 

-Kim Yunjeung