Chapter 4 Part I

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

Chapter 04- Part I

 

~*~

 

A/N: Short update for today! Sorry, I was busy this week u_u This will be the most lamest chap evar.....

 

 

It was an awkward silence in the small bedroom, with Minseok blankly staring at the two men in front of him. He then points his finger to Wu Yi Fan but eyes on Chanyeol. “So,” he spoke after Wu Yi Fan and Chanyeol had finished explaining. “You're the mister guy that Chanyeollie talks about, and you're actually the Dragon Lord?” he frowned. He still doesn't get it. How could there be a mythical lord coming out from a painting that has been kept for years?

 

 

As while Wu Yi Fan could only nods his head, and managed to give a slight wink to Chanyeol. The younger boy shot a disgusted look to him and quickly hid behind Minseok. The oldest rolled his eyes at their behavior. He then shot another question to Wu Yi Fan.

 

 

Okay.. I believe you Mr Dragon Lord. But,” Minseok halt for a moment. “Give me, or us, proves. Prove us that you're really are the Dragon Lord or else I'll call the headmaster about this,” Chanyeol vigorously nods his head, agreed with what Minseok just said. Minseok wasn't the gullible type to understand and believe things so easy without any proves and explanation. So of course, Chanyeol will never believe if Minseok believes that tall blonde man so easily in just one simple explanation.

 

 

Wu fan smirked. And Chanyeol could sense something was off about that smirk. As if, there was something that the man want to reveal about. But instead, the only thing that the two curious human got as a reply was a point of a finger from him, and it was towards Chanyeol.

 

 

What?” Both of the humans asked.

 

 

Check it by yourself,”

 

 

Curiosity getting bigger, Minseok then looked at to where the man points. He then raised one eyebrow. “Chanyeol, can you open your shirt a bit?” He said. Chanyeol became clueless by the sudden question that came out from the elder. He widened his eyes and gasped a no. Chanyeol gripped his shirt tightly so that none of them would try to open his shirt.

 

 

No way in hell.

 

 

Minseok rolled his eyes. “Chanyeol, do you want any prove or not, you ?” He groaned. “No! I mean, yes!” Chanyeol replied.

 

 

Then try to open your shirt. Come on, I'm curious!”
 

 

Chanyeol was about to protest more when suddenly Minseok was already gripping his shirt. “Hell no!” The tall boy cursed. But too late, Lover boy. Minseok had already lifted up his shirt a little, where then it reveals something very shocking. The short boy gasped in horror while Wu fan whistled, acting that he didn't noticed. The youngest frowned by the olders reaction. He then looked down, and this time it was his turn to have his eyes went big and he shrieked in horror.

 

 

Ohmygod is that a freakin' tattoo?!?!?!”

 

 

Wu fan snickered. “Yeap,”

 

 

Chanyeol-ah.. when did you have this tattoo?” Minseok became completely speechless at the view he was seeing. A tattoo, a freaking bright colored, newly tattoo, with a shape of a big bird, or more to say a pheonix, was drawn on Chanyeol's left waist. The tattoo itself looks really different yet scary, and Chanyeol gulped when he glance it once more time. “Shoot when did I have a tattoo?! Oh no, my mom, or worse my dad will kill me!” He cried and tried to touch the tattoo on his waist. But he yelps when he felt his fingers slightly got burnt and he retrieve back his hand, wrapping it with his shirt. “The hell!”

 

 

Minseok then looks back at the one who caused it. “How did it happen?”

 

 

Well technically it happened when that cutie boy over there had touched the dragon's flame on that painting. When someone touched it, a curse will be given,” Wu Fan explained, his tone sounds uninterested as his eyes were looking around the whole room.

 

 

A curse?!” Chanyeol screamed. And the mythical godly like man just nods. “Is it dangerous?!”

 

 

Wu fan shrugged his shoulders. “Well not really. It's not a death curse or something. It only give you a tattoo. That's all,”

 

 

Then Minseok asked again. “For what? Marking their sins on touching something sacred?”

 

 

Hmm... Nope. Well actually the tattoo would appear only for the rightful person. And that is, the goddess of protection, the Pheonix,”

 

 

But-,”

 

 

Yeah yeah. I know that Sunshine,” Wu fan retorted, cutting in what Chanyeol was about to say. “That Pheonix was dead. I know. Don't give me that look, you look all scrawny now,” He laughed evilly when he saw Chanyeol made another one of his glaring face. Lord, he never knew playing around with a human was this fun before. But now looking how fuming that boy looks, the dragon lord himself felt a lot more attracted to see more of those look. Sadist.

 

 

Chanyeol huffed his cheeks and then he pull down his shirt back, covering his body again. His face was fuming red by what Wufan said to him.

 

 

Anywho,” Wufan continues. “Though the pheonix's dead, however it was told that she was reincarnated. Reborn again as a normal human. And the book of fate had decided that in the afterlife, the pheonix will come to us and will release me and that, our bonds will be join together one more time.” Minseok let out a small 'Owh' in interest. Then he began to thought of something. “Wait... What you mean by the Pheonix reincarnation is-,”

 

 

Yeap. This boy. Park Chanyeol,”

 

 

The said boy's eyes widened in horrified. “Me?!” He points a finger to himself, unbelieved by what that person told him. He, the most normally of the most normally regular college boy, was the pheonix's reincarnation?

 

 

You kidding me right, Mr guy?”

 

 

You caught me. I was just joking around,” Wu fan chuckled happily. But then his smile drops to a face. “Not,”

 

 

 

 

~*To Be Continued on Part II*~

 

 

Short note: Anyone wants to help me make a poster for this story?