Chapter 3

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

Chapter 03

 

~*~

 

HUH?!” Chanyeol jaw dropped down when he heard what the unknown man said to him. He was absolutely in deep shock to find a man with those glaring eyes (in Chanyeol's thoughts though), wearing an all white clothes and dirty blonde hair. What is this that Park Chanyeol had witnessed? Is he a death God? Or an angel? Wait, or is he the God himself? What ever he was, that man had just popped out of nowhere.

 

 

Chanyeol trembled and he pushed himself backwards, eyes won't leave from that man.

 

 

That so called God like guy, flashed a small smirk to him. He knelt down on the floor, one knee supporting him. He looked at the shocked boy through the eyes. Chanyeol himself became uncomfortable by the stares he received and he pushed backwards, but instead the man came more closer, until Chanyeol's back reached to the ornament's wooden table.

 

 

The man then leaned very close to the trembling boy, and crept a smile. “Hi there Pheonix,” He muttered. Chanyeol suddenly gasped when he felt the warm breath lingering to his right ear and he shrieked in horror. “Oh My God a !”

 

 

Surprised by the unexpected reaction, the man quickly covered Chanyeol's mouth with his hand and shushed him, but instead Chanyeol was hitting his hands from his mouth and screamed more. The tall man yelped when Chanyeol bit his hand. He quickly pulled away his hand, which there was a teeth mark by the bite.

 

 

Stay away from me, you-you... e stalker !” Chanyeol warned. Rolling his eyes, the unknown man stood up straight again. He then gripped Chanyeol's shoulders and lifted him up to stand on his two feet. Chanyeol yelped by the very tight and strong grip. He then tried to hit the man's hands again but was stop when suddenly soft warm lips crashed onto his, shutting his mouth up from screaming more.

 

 

And it worked. Chanyeol finally became quiet and he froze there as the man kissed him. It was all overwhelming for that college boy actually. To have someone kissing him on the lips. Especially from an unknown handsome stalker guy.

 

 

Wait, unknown handsome stalker guy?!

 

 

AHHH!!!!” Chanyeol muffled a scream and his hand accidentally slapped hardly to the man's cheek. The kiss broke as the man stumbled back but managed to stand. He cupped his cheek that got slapped and he hissed in pain.

 

 

Owie.. that hurts, Pheonix,” He whined, his lips pouting.

 

 

And man did that made Chanyeol lost his conscious knowing he lost his first kiss to a complete stranger.

 

 

~*~

 

Ah, he's awake,” A soft voice spoke as Chanyeol's eyes fluttered open when he felt light beams on his face. He mumbled some incoherent words before his groggy eyes finally wide open, where the first thing he saw was Minseok.

 

 

Min-Minseok hyung?” He murmured, sitting straight. Then he saw Mr Kang, who smiled to him. “Good morning Mr Park. Thank goodness you wake up,” He said.

 

 

Chanyeol was confused on what the old man was talking about. His eyes then wandered around the place and found himself in his room. He frowned. “How did I come here?”

 

 

Anyways, I'll be going to the mountains with the others to do some meditation. Minseok-goon here will take care of you for awhile, alright Mr Park?” Said Mr Kang as he stood up to the doors. Chanyeol could only nodded his head. He watched as the man steps out from his room and when he was no longer in sight, Chanyeol quickly looked at Minseok with very huge eyes. “Yah, what happen to me last night?” He asked anxiously.

 

 

Minseok shrugs. “Some of the kids found you lying on the ground in front of your room. You're such a weirdo, Chan. Why did you sleep outside when you have your own room?” He snorted.

 

 

Chanyeol pouted his lips and lightly slapped Minseok's arm to shut him up. “No funny at all, hyung,” he whined. He then looked around his surroundings. His eyes caught something on his study desk. He crawled to it, and found his phone placed there, all charged. Eyes wide, he snatched the phone, switching it on and unlocked the password.

 

 

He gasped when the phone battery was fully charged. The last time he saw his phone, it wasn't charge and the battery wasn't full. When and how did he charged it? Then he remembered it all. He remembered what happen last night.

 

 

Stay away from me, you-you... e stalker !” Chanyeol warned. Rolling his eyes, the unknown man stood up straight again. He then gripped Chanyeol's shoulders and lifted him up to stand on his two feet. Chanyeol yelped by the very tight and strong grip. He then tried to hit the man's hands again but was stop when suddenly soft warm lips crashed onto his, shutting his mouth up from screaming more.

 

 

His eyes became thousand times bigger and he shrieked. Minseok flinched, taken aback by the sudden shrieks from the younger boy. He tilted his head. “Uhm... Chanyeol?” he spoke but the latter didn't heard him as he himself was busy with his thoughts.

 

 

Whimpering and whining, Chanyeol dramatically hit his head on the desk, banging it many times. As whilst Minseok watched him in interests. Not many people would like to torture themselves, especially right in front of people. And seriously, it was amusing, to Minseok only.

 

 

Chanyeol face was clearly well colored red, his cheeks were warm and he felt his face flushed. He cupped his cheeks and puffed it. He pouted his lips and suddenly attacked Minseok with a rib breaking hug. Minseok gasped for air and tried to release himself from that killer hug. “Chanyeollie!” he choked.

 

 

Minseokkie hyung-nim! I met a last night!”

 

 

.......” Minseok went silent. “WHAT?!”

 

~*~

 

Look here Chanyeol. Keep calm and seriously Chanyeol, keep calm will you?” Said the older boy as he tried to make his friend calmed down. “Tell me, what happen last night? Did you really met a ? Around this temple?” He asked.

 

 

Chanyeol could only pouts and nervously nodded his head.

 

 

How and when?”

 

 

Last night after the feast, around midnight when all of you guys were asleep-,”

 

 

Wait,” Minseok cut in. He frowned. “And what were you doing at midnight?”

 

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “I was doing my school works. Then I remembered to give a call to my mom. I went out to get some signal but then it was raining, so unconsciously I went to the hut across the bridge in the garden. That's when I met this, extremely tall-,”

 

 

Taller than you?!”

 

 

Yes. And he was wearing this everything white and white and more white clothes, and blonde hair. He have this scary smirk and glaring eyes. When I was trying to run away he just kissed me!” Chanyeol shrieked.

 

 

Minseok's eyes went wide and his mouth fall agape. “Oh My God! That's.. That is so- , Grandfather Kang shouldn't know this. He'll get a heart disease! You better keep quiet, Park Chanyeol- wait, did he any chance... you?” Chanyeol gave a disgusted face to him. “Oh course not! He just took my lip's ity! I call that ual harassment!”

 

 

Really indeed. Wait, he's blonde, all white clothes?”

 

 

The taller boy nods.

 

 

Then he's not from this place. You know that coloring our hairs are forbidden here and not one of us are allowed to wear all white clothes except for a sacred ceremony... And that's weird,” Said Minseok, his eyebrows turn to a frown and he think seriously.

 

 

What weird?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 

Because the main gates around this temple are all sealed closed, and the temple itself is locked. And there's the guard guarding around the place. Isn't it so weird that the person wasn't from this temple?”

 

 

Chanyeol eagerly nods his head. He was sure enough what Minseok said earlier was true. The man wasn't from this place, but then how could he come into this temple when there's lots of tight security? When he was about to speak, the door was open, and a boy appeared. “Minseok hyung, Teacher Shim is calling you,” He said before closing back the door.

 

 

Minseok sighed, standing up from the floor. Before he was leaving the room, he faced Chanyeol. “We'll talk about this later, alright? Make sure to keep yourself from meeting that guy,”

 

 

~*~

 

 

When Minseok was finally out from Chanyeol's room, the owner frustratedly sighed, scratching his head. “Eotthoke?” He whined, lying down, head on the floor with a loud bang. He then bang his head many times again. Until he heard a familiar voice that made him froze.

 

 

Ouch, don't you think that will hurt your head, Pheonix?”

 

 

Chanyeol jerked up, where he saw a person leaning onto the door frame, with a playful smirk. The boy's face went pale and he was about to scream Minseok's name if that man didn't cover his mouth like what he did before. “Yah, keep quiet,” The unknown man spoke, hands on Chanyeol's mouth. “ASKHGMFLDL!” The shorter boy shouted.

 

 

The man raised a brow. “What are you talking about?”

 

 

Chanyeol furiously points his finger to the man's hand that was still covering his mouth. The man let out an undestood 'Owh,' and he retreat back his hand.

 

 

The college boy gasped for air and he shot dark glares to the tall man. “What are you doing here, your ?!” He shouted. The man gave an offended look by Chanyeol's words. He raised up his hands, telling that he didn't do any wrong. “That's such a wrong word, Pheonix. Don't you know me at all?” He spoke, acting as if he's innocent. “And hey, you got y deep voice,”

 

 

Bewildered, Chanyeol subconsciously threw a book to the man. “I don't ing know you and stop calling me with this pheonix name! I am Park Chanyeol, not Pheonix! And don't mention about my voice, I got that lots!” He shrieked.

 

 

Luckily the man managed to catch the book in time. Then a smile went across his lips. “Park Chanyeol, eh? Nice new name you got. But really, you don't know me at all?” He said. Chanyeol shook his head. “Don't know and don't care. Now get out before I'm calling the other-,” The boy stops when the man suddenly placed his hand on Chanyeol's forehead.

 

 

That's when suddenly Chanyeol felt his head became dizzy and his mind became blank. His eyes closed.

 

 

A village that was located far in the mountains. Peaceful and calm by the dragon lord's protection. The village came from the isolated area in China. And legend tells that the Dragon lord was indeed godly looking that it makes every female fallen in love with him. And this as the reason why some village men dislike him. Until one day he fell ill by a curse. But it wasn't from a village man, but from one of the daughter of the village men instead. She was absolutely in love with the dragon lord, but her heart was shattered and broken to pieces when her love was one sided. It ruins her heart and she cursed the dragon lord, with the help of a sorcerer,”

 

 

In order to be immortal again, the Dragon Lord needs to find a girl as his lover. But this girl wasn't just a normal human being girl, but it was said only the chosen special girl was rightful to be the dragon lord's one and only love, and it was the Pheonix, the goddess of flames and protections. Unfortunately, the Pheonix was no longer exists and the goddess herself had died out of mortality's nature. And then after unsuccessfully searching for the right girl from east to west, the lord suddenly went missing. However, he wasn't dead or vanished, but he was taken away or might just say saved by the Protector of the 12 stars. She brought the dragon lord to her place-,”

 

 

Which it's this place?” Chanyeol cut in and Mr Kang nods his head before continuing.

 

 

And so they lived in here and the protector acted as a mother to the dragon lord, along with other 11 lords and goddess. And as what you heard just now, it's 11. the originality was 12 but because of the death of the pheonix, it became incomplete. They lived together for almost more than 10 years, that is until one day an evil witch suddenly attacked them, and she killed the protector, as while the rest were split away to different places thanks to the protector when she managed to save them in time, except for the dragon lord. Instead, he was still stubborn to be by the protector's side, and until then after the witch was gone, he stills loyally stayed by the protector's side though she was now disappeared,” Mr Kang then stops walking as they finally reach at the end of the bridge. He took out a deep breath after the long story he had told to the young man.

 

 

He then turned around to face Chanyeol and he smiled a little. “And this, young man, is where the Protector's tomb was placed along with the spirit of the dragon lord,” he said as he showed Chanyeol to a a small hut but very beautiful. It was made out of old woods but was neatly decorated with golden statues. Mr Kang then opens the door and Chanyeol was even more surprised.

 

There at the middle of the walls placed a panting of a beautiful woman and a dragon around her, which Chanyeol could guess the Dragon Lord and the Protector of the 12 stars. The two men walked towards it to take a closer look. “This, as what you can see is the painting of the protector and the dragon lord,” Mr Kang explained and Chanyeol could only nods his head, eyes won't leave from the painting.

 

Then he flinched when he caught something moving in that painting. His jaw dropped and he was about to say something when he found the painting was normal again. This time he frowned.

 

 

His mind started to function normally again and Chanyeol's eyes jerk open and he gasped. “You-You're-,”

 

 

Yeap. I'm Wu Yi Fan, the Dragon Lord and your eternal lover,”

 

 

~*~

 

 

Chanyeol was in his deep shocked state with what the man had said to him. The dragon lord was right before his eyes? THAT Dragon Lord? That tall man with that handsome God like face is the Dragon Lord?

 

 

Just when he was about to say something, a voice interrupts them and the two looked at the door. “Chanyeol-goon,-”

 

 

Oh , Chanyeol cursed. He knew whose voice it was.

 

 

The door was open, revealing a worried looking Minseok. “Chan- yeol....” His voice trailed off when he found another man in the room. “C-Chanyeol, who's that guy?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

a/n: I decided to end this story soon, probably less than 15 but more than 10 ^^ Teehee