Confused

Friendship is Over

 

While you were in the stage of moving on, Eunhyuk and Yoo Rin were in a relationship already. You thought that their relationship is perfect, but it wasn't, after all. :)
 
Yoo Rin and Eunhyuk are having an argument..
 
Eunhyuk: Who were you with last night? Didn't I told you never to drink? You're still underage.
Yoo Rin: Underage? Back then my friends and I go to different clubs and make out with other guys. Is that such a bad thing?
Eunhyuk: OF COURSE IT IS! YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!
Yoo Rin: Yeah. Boyfriend. But who are you to control my life?
 
Yoo Rin ran away from him.
 
Eunhyuk: YA! WE'RE NOT YET FINISHED!!
Yoo Rin: SHUT UP. What is there to talk about? Sheesh. Such a naggy boyfriend.
 
Eunhyuk: That girl.. I didn't know that she had become so aggressive, liberated and flirty. All because of hanging out with good-for-nothing people. When I was with _____, she would always follow what I say. The only thing she's addicted to is ice cream and candies just like me.
 
Eunhyuk was walking around the campus when he passed by the female restroom.
 
Friend #1: So how are you and Eunhyuk, Yoo Rin?
Yoo Rin: Eew. Stop talking about him. That guy? He's such a nagger.
Friend #2: Of course he is. He has to tell you what are your wrongdoings.
Yoo Rin: But still! I might break up with him soon. I prefer the guys we saw last time at the club. They are smokin' hot.
Friend #1: What about Eunhyuk?
Yoo Rin: Forget about him. I'm sure he'll go back to ____, I mean my "ex-bestfriend" anyway after all those two look good together.
Friend #2: Such a flirty person you are. You seduced Eunhyuk and you'll leave him afterwards?
Yoo Rin: I KNOW RIGHT? I mean, who can't resist my beauty?
 
Eunhyuk was infuriated upon hearing that.