Confrontation

Friendship is Over

 

Yoo Rin: Eunhyuk, she wants to go to her house right now.
Eunhyuk: I'll go with you.
Yoo Rin: No! She'll find out if you do!
 
So Yoo Rin went to your house and you were there, sitting.
 
Yoo Rin: _____?
You: Welcome. I've been expecting you.
Yoo Rin: Why did you call me all of the sudden?
You: Oh, were you BUSY? I'm so SORRY. I DIDN'T KNOW.
Yoo Rin: It's alright. So, what happened?
You: I just want to talk to you how happy I am with Lee Hyukjae.
Yoo Rin: I already know you're happy.
You: But still, I want to tell you everything.
Yoo Rin: Go ahead. [What is she saying?!]
 
You: You know what? I love him so much. ? To the point that I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM.
Yoo Rin: But _____, save some love for yourself. Because if he's gone, there's nothing left.
You: Why would he be gone? He loves me, doesn't he? Unless SOMEONE WOULD SEDUCE HER.
Yoo Rin: You sound as if you emphasize all those words.
You: I know, right? Why, best friend? Are you offended by my words?
Yoo Rin: What kind of question is that?
You: Oooooh. Denial~ I know you. If I can only see that girl who would ruin our relationship, I'll make her life a bloody hell.
 
All of the sudden, Eunhyuk entered your house filled with flowers.
 
Eunhyuk: Jagiya... Oh, Yoo Rin. Why are you here?
You: *looks down* Stop.
Eunhyuk: Stop what jagiya? Are you alright?
 
Through one press of a button, the video you caught with Yoo Rin and Eunhyuk together was flashed on the TV Screen.
 
Yoo Rin: [DAMN IT. She was there all along! I knew it!]
 
You: HAHAHAHAHA~ You know what? You two can star in a romantic movie. I can almost imagine the two of you. HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME, LEE HYUKJAE! You said you loved me. And yet, you're with another girl. Not just any other girl. BUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND. How could you?!!!
 
Eunhyuk: Then why didn't you stopped us?
You: WHY WOULD I? I WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THAT MOMENT. I'm sure you wouldn't too.
Yoo Rin: _____...
You: Shut up, Yoo Rin. You're the one who made us closer yet you're still the one who ruined the two of us. You know what? I wish you didn't came back anymore.
 
Eunhyuk: IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, THEN YOO RIN AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER! She wanted you to be happy so she sacrificed just for you! You don't even have the right to tell us these things! You selfish person!
 
You: THEN WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL FOR YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME!
Eunhyuk: I NEVER SAID.. THAT I LOVE YOU.