Cheater

Friendship is Over

 

You called Eunhyuk while your heart was hurting inside.
 
You: Oppa~
Eunhyuk: Jagiya.. I was waiting for your call. I missed you ?
You: [This jerk. You think I would fall for that one?] I missed you too, oppa. ?
Eunhyuk: Shall we go on a date together? ?
You: [OH SURE. I JUST SAW YOU KISSING MY BEST FRIEND A WHILE AGO. You think I would forget that? PABO!] I thought you were busy? [BUSY DATING MY BEST FRIEND.]
Eunhyuk: Not anymore. Tomorrow's our anniversary, right?
You: Yeah. [YET YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME.] Oh oppa, please come here later. I have a surprise for you that YOU DON'T EVEN EXPECT.
Eunhyuk: Is that so? Arraseo. I'll pick you up and lets have dinner later.
You: Okay. [So much for cheating.]
 
While at the park..
 
Yoo Rin: So you would call her and be romantic everytime you would cheat on her?
Eunhyuk: I have no choice, you know. I don't love her at all. I want to break up with her and be your boyfriend instead.. *hugs you*
 
Little did you know that girls from your school were there and called you upon seeing them.
 
Girl #1: _____..
You: Waeyo?
Girl #1: You and Eunhyuk are still together, aren't you?
You: Yeah. Why? What about us?
Girl #2: Please don't be mad. But I saw her with another girl. And not just any girl. He's with your best friend.
You: Okay. Bye.
Girl #2: Wait!!!
 
You had enough of this. Your heart was angry and sad at the same time. But still you called your best friend.
 
At the park:
 
Yoo Rin: Hold on, don't let her know we're together. Shh.
Eunhyuk: *hugs her*
Yoo Rin: *whispers* Ya! Oh, hi _____. Why did you call?
You: Why? Is it bad for me to call? Or you're busy HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE?
Yoo Rin: [Does she know about me and Eunhyuk?] No.. I was just asking.
You: Well then, come here right now. I have something to ask.
Yoo Rin: Why not ask me here?
You: Shut up and do as I say.