Regrets

Friendship is Over

 

Eunhyuk: *angry* [That Yoo Rin.. she's a flirt after all. I realized that I shouldn't have left ____ in the first place. And what I felt for Yoo Rin was lust since she only has a nice body. But compared to ____, she has no chance because ____ is really a nice person.]
 
Yoo Rin got out of the restroom when she saw you.
 
Yoo Rin: What are you doing here?
Eunhyuk: I was about to ask you the same thing. WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
Friend #1: Uh-oh. Yoo Rin, we'll see you later.
 
Because of Eunhyuk's anger, he pushed you against the wall.
 
Eunhyuk: How dare you cheat on me and make out with other people?!!
Yoo Rin: *smirks* That's the only thing you can do? Eavesdropping?
Eunhyuk: Just because I don't go to clubs doesn't mean you could cheat on me behind my back! What do these guys have that I don't?
Yoo Rin: You really want to know? HOT BODIES. You're going to break up with me, then so be it. I don't care. I don't love you. Go and get my "ex-best friend instead." If you heard what I said a while ago, I AM ABOUT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU.
 
Eunhyuk: Fine! Go and make out with other guys instead! And yes! I will go back to her. HAVE FUN, FLIRT.
 
Eunhyuk left. And so did Yoo Rin. He was extremely mad.
 
After several months, he went to the place where you two used to meet. At the park. To where you always date.
 
Flashback:
 
You: Oppa, thank you so much for being with me ?
Eunhyuk: No, thank you, ____. For healing my broken heart. *kisses you*
 
Eunhyuk: *punches the bench* [I shouldn't have treated you that way, _____. I walked away once, I walked away twice, and then I walked away once again. Why can't I learn to stop walking away from you? You loved me so much, and I was a fool for letting you go and hurting you too much.]
 
Eunhyuk cried, alone. And little did he know that there was someone out there whom he least expected.