First Love

Friendship is Over

 

You and Eunhyuk have been a couple since you were in highschool. He used to have a crush on your best friend, Yoo Rin, but he was friendzoned. Because your best friend knows that you like him. Though she likes Eunhyuk, she can't do anything about it because she doesn't want you to get hurt.
 
2 years ago.. [Flashback]
 
Eunhyuk: *stops her* Yoo Rin, you're the one I love. Why do you keep on persuading me to love someone else?
Yoo Rin: I love you, you love me. But we can't be together. I don't want ____ to get hurt because she's my best friend. And she loves you too.
 
Eunhyuk: I don't even love her. Worse, I don't know her. Who's more important? Me or her?
Yoo Rin: Don't say that because you two are important to me.
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* Please Yoo Rin, don't go.
 
Yoo Rin: I have to, Hyukkie. I need to pursue my studies in America. Please, take care of my best friend while I'm gone. *cries* I love you so much..
Eunhyuk: Cut it out. If you really love me, you won't leave. We love each other, but why can't we be together?
Yoo Rin: I am not the one for you. Goodbye, Eunhyuk.
 
Then Yoo Rin left and went to America.
 
Eunhyuk: Yoo Rin, I love you so much.
 
Since that day on, you came into Eunhyuk's Life. :)
 
You: Eunhyuk oppa~ ? ? ? *smiles*
Eunhyuk: .... [Why did Yoo Rin told me to take care of this girl?!]
You: Why the long face, oppa?
Eunhyuk: Leave me alone. [Such a childish person.]
You: Eh? Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: Stop being a pest and leave me! *pushes you*
 
You fell into the ground that time.
 
You: *fake smile* Arraseo.. oppa.. see you later.. *walks away*
 
That time, it was okay.. Until..