Get Back

Friendship is Over

 

Eunhyuk: ______? *shocked*
You: It's been a long time..
Eunhyuk: Yeah. _____?
You: What? [I still love him.. Eottokke?]
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* Where have you been all my life?
You: What are you saying?
Eunhyuk: Yoo Rin.. *cries*
You: What happened between you and her?
Eunhyuk: She's a flirt. She just broke up with me.
You: Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: She prefers guys with hot bodies than me..
You: Oppa.. Don't cry. If I were her, I would definitely love you so much.
 
Eunhyuk: Are you still mad at me because of what I did?
You: No.
Eunhyuk: Why? You should have punched me or cursed me.
You: Why would I do? That's nothing compared to my memories I had with you. The truth is, I still love you. No matter what happens you will always be in my heart. I love you and always will. No one knows what the future holds but just remember you were my first love.
 
Eunhyuk: I'm so sorry, _____. I really do. :( I don't know anything anymore, cause when I lost you, I lost me too. Even after all the heart break, the fights, the confusion, and the tears... I'm still here, never leaving. I'm still in love with you. Do you still love me?
 
You: I loved you. You ripped my heart out. I called out for you. You turned your back. I tried to follow you. You kicked me away. Why is it I still love you?
 
Eunhyuk hugged you, held your face then kissed you.
 
Eunhyuk: Just like last time, fall for me, ____. I am here to catch you.
You: Eunhyuk.. The love is still there, i just want you to know that it's still there and it's not leaving. ?
Eunhyuk: Leaving you was a mistake. And I will never make the same mistake again.
You: Don't ever do it again.. People think I'm insane because even after all the cruel and senseless damage you have done to me and my life, I still love you and I always will.
Eunhyuk: Will you give me another chance?
You: ONLY IF YOU WOULD PROMISE YOU WOULD NEVER BE SEDUCED MY ANY GIRL AGAIN.
 
Eunhyuk: I promise. My love.
 
Then you kissed again~ And became together