Breaking Up

Friendship is Over

 

Eunhyuk: I NEVER SAID... THAT I LOVE YOU..
 
Hearing him say those words, make your heart tear apart.
 
Eunhyuk: What now, _____? Are you still gonna bad-mouth me?
Yoo Rin: Enough, Eunhyuk.. Stop it now..
You: You only used me. To forget about Yoo Rin. Now that she's back, you're gonna throw me away like a trash. Funny how sometimes, the ones that you love the most are the ones that hurt you the most. I was a fool. For believing you for 2 years. I'm breaking up with you. Forget our date and anniversary. Happy now?
 
Eunhyuk: Oh yes I am. I can now be with the one I really love. Goodbye, and thanks for everything.
 
Eunhyuk and Yoo Rin left, without having regrets. The next thing you know, they were already together. At first, it was just a rumor until it became a reality. Seeing Yoo Rin, your best friend and Eunhyuk, your first love together gave you so much pain that you cried for days.
 
You: I wasted all my time with you, finding out it's all a little game to you.. And I hope you're happy now, Lee Hyukjae.
 
You, being broken-hearted has affected you so much. To the point that your other friend Joo Eun finally gathered the courage to talked to you.
 
Joo Eun: _____, how are you feeling?
You: *cries* Joo... The fact that he broke up with me.. I can't accept it..
Joo Eun: Just cry, and let it all out, _____. *hugs you*
You: She's my best friend.. I can't believe she would actually steal my boyfriend..
Joo Eun: If Eunhyuk really was a faithful boyfriend, he wouldn't let Yoo Rin seduce her..
 
You cried, you read books, listened to music and even cleaned your room.
 
1 month later..
 
Joo Eun: Whoa.. your room is spotless.
 
You: Kinda weird, right? I'm not the type of girl who would do these things, but I did it anyway. I wanted to forget about him. You know what I really want right now? I want to have a partial amnesia and completely forget about him like what happened to Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. He was in love with Jan Di and he kept on thinking about her, day and night. So the result? He had forgotten about the person he's in love with. I don't want to forget everything even my name. I just want to forget about the guy who broke my heart. I know having an amnesia would only make things worse, but I couldn't think of anything effective.
 
Joo Eun: Time will come, _____. You'll be able to move on. Please stop thinking about him.
 
After several months, you've finally moved on. What will happen to you and Eunhyuk?