Another Breakfast and the Great Escape

Locked Out!

 

He stuck his lower lip out in a pout, something he rarely did. "No, of course not." Raising as eyebrow as she touched his chest, he slowly leaned forward, his expression turning serious, with a tiny hint of playfulness. "Unless you want me to look...?"

She poked his pout and nodded. "Good." She blinked as he leaned in closer, his minty breath filling her. She saw the glint in his eyes as he asked, "Unless you want me to look...?" Before hung open, she decided to play in his little game. She tiptoed a bit and leaned in closer to him. "What if I did?" She said with a smirk.

He grinned as he felt her touch his lips. He raised an eyebrow as she leaned in as opposed to shrinking back and blushing. Badass, he liked it. "Then I'd look." Their faces were now mere inches away, and he could feel the heat of her breath, making his cheeks turn slightly warm. And the fact that her shirt was only being held together by her thin arms added to the fact.

Sulli, after minutes waiting for Jiyong to come back, got up and concluded that they were still inside the house, as she didn't hear the noise of the door open and shut. Taking off her jacket and leaving the room, she started calling for her roommate's name, while walking around the house. "Jiyong?" She kept calling, until she sighted two shadows at the bathroom. Walking faster towards it, she touched the door and pushed it slightly.

--------------------

 Jiyong jumped away as he heard his name being called. He stepped into the door frame after ushering CL behind the door. "Sulli yah, I'll be out in a minute." he said.

CL smirk faded as she heard Sulli call out for him. As Ji Yong moved away from her, she was forced to hide behind the door to avoid any more shouting matches. She waited as the two talked through the gap between the half-closed door.

Sulli was surprised when Jiyong rushed to the door, and looked around. "She's gone?" She sighed deeply and took a step foward. "Is she gonna be here often?" She asked, her tone voice softening.

CL raised a brow with her question. Why is she so... jealous? She held her breath and only wished for her to go away so she can leave.

 Ji Yong stepped forward, trying to prevent her from coming in. If she did... well, he didn't want to know. He cleared his throat and replied, "Sulli, she's a friend. And if you don't like her here, well, then she won't come here. Arasso? Now.." He grinned at her and added, "I'm hungry. Can you make me something good to eat?"

Sulli stared at Jiyong and smiled softly. "Neh~" She giggled and walked back to the kitchen

He sighed and turned to CL, "Look, you hurry and get dressed and I'll go and distract her." He leaned down and handed her her clothes and turned around saying, "I'm only here in case she decides to come back, I'm not a ert, arasso?"

She just nodded and picked up her clothes from the floor. She waited for him to exit before undressing and putting her old clothes back on. She hesitated but end puttinh his clothes into her bag meaning to wash it before she returned it to him. Opening the slightly creaky bathroom door, Chaerin peered outside to see if Sulli was there. She stealthily tiptoed across the carpet to the corner of the hallway where the living room and the kitchen meet. She saw Ji Yong talking to Sulli and tried to catch his attention. "Yah!" she whispered as she waved around as quietly as she could. No response. She scratched her head in frustration and thought of a different way. Looking around, she found a tiny stress ball with a smiley face on the floor. Without hesitation, she picked it up, aimed at Ji Yong, threw it at him, and hid in the corner in quick succession. Hoping that Sulli wouldn't notice, she peeked again.

He felt it. Oh yes. But he chose not to say anything. Instead, he cleared his throat, "Sulli yah, palli, I'm so hungry!" He pecked her cheek and walked backwards out of the kitchen. As soon as he turned the corner, he faced CL and glared at her. "Yah!" he whispered furiously. "What was that?"

She heard him clear his throat and was about to peek again when Ji Yong's face popped up. He glared at her but couldn't help but stifle a laugh. "I was trying to catch your attention!" she whispered, copying his tone. "Do you think I can sneak out now?"

 He shook his head and frowned sternly at her. "Well you got it." He sighed and looked back to see Sulli busy in the kitchen. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he slowly led her towards the door, which was at the end of the living room. As quietly as possible, he opened the door and slipped her out. "There. Thank God we didn't get caught." He leaned against the doorframe and sighed, smiling a little.

She scrunched up her nose as he chastised her. Before she could respond, she was being guided out of the condo. She breathed a sigh of relief as she exited the door. She smiled at him and bowed. "Thank you very much, Ji Yong-ssi! I owe you a lot!" Before she turned around to leave, she lightly kissed him on the cheek and turned around and skipped back to her room. She was in a pretty good mood until she got to her front door and remembered why she was stuck in that condo in the first place. "Crap."

 

 

 

 

LAST CHAPTER!! WOO!!

Well this story was more like A Day in Life [in this case two] of CL and GD. This was when they first met in the RP... 

To answer ya'lls question. I'm not entirely sure if Sulli ever became his girlfriend... But in here he's just her roommate/landlord...

 

So would you like me to post more RP stories?

Maybe i can post more about this OTP? [I'll ask GD if he wants to collab]

If so! Please subscribe and I will keep you updated <3

Thank you all for reading this!!!!