Clothes and a Movie

Locked Out!

 

Hearing his name being called, he rushed over from his newly made bed, and knocked against the bathroom door, "Ne, what is it Chae Rin? Do you need anything?"

‎"Um, Towel?" She said. God, this is embarrassing. "Please," she added with a small voice. She rummaged through her backpack and only found her underwear... "Well then.. I guess I'll be sleeping with my work clothes.." she mumbled, hoping that he would at least bring her an oversized shirt.

He nodded to himself and called back, "They're in the drawer, Sulli always keeps them in there." He ran back to his room and rummaged through his closet, figuring the only clothes she had were the ones she was wearing. No no, this would be too big. Too big as well. Finally he pulled out an old button down shirt and a pair of boxer style shorts, hoping they wouldn't be too big on her. He had contemplated on sneaking into Sulli's room and borrowing some clothes, but she'd probably kill him. He went back to the bathroom and knocked, "Chae Rin? I have some clothes if you need them..."

She quickly opened the drawer and found the glorious towels. She quickly wrapped herself in it when she heard his knock. "You're a life saver," she said quietly. She slowly opened the door, only enough to fit the clothes in. "Thank you," she said softly. "I owe you two favors now!" She said as she grabbed the clothes and closed the door. She stared at them. Boxer shorts and shirt. Nice... She quickly put them on and dried her hair before she came out of the bathroom. The sleeves were longer than her arms and the shirt covered her thighs midway. Her hair still damp and drying.

He felt her tug at the clothes and he moved back into his room, fixing a few small things before exiting just in time to see her leave the bathroom. The shirt was a little big, but then again, it looked cute almost. He smiled at her and said, "Hey, your hair is still kind of wet. Do you need the hair dryer?"

She smiled back. "Aniyo, it will dry by itself. " she looked down at her outfit. "Does it look okay?" It was rather comfortable, but she was afraid it looked a bit skimpy.

 He nodded and laughed softly at her question, "It looks fine." After a moment, he frowned, stepping forward towards her. He reached out towards the shirt, but retracted his hand into a fist, "Sorry, it's just, you messed up the buttons a little..."

She blushed. "Thanks." She noticed him come forward and his hand reached out for her. "Oh! Is it?" She looked down, but couldn't really see. "Where?" She looked up to him.

His eyebrow twitched as he couldn't help himself, his OCD taking over. He pointed towards the first button, which was in the hole for the second button. He slowly undid the button and put it in its correct place. "There." he said slowly.

She saw his eyebrow twitch and smiled on the inside. Her gaze followed where his finger pointed."Ah," she looked down and clumsily tried to fix it.

‎"It's fine." he muttered, fixing it. His OCD was like that. The point of near obsession or maybe it already was.

 ‎"Thanks," she looked at his hands ing and buttoning her shirt. Her face was getting a little bit hot. "sorry.. I've been really out of it today.."

He pulled his hands back to his sides and cleared his throat. "Ani, it's fine. I just am really OCD about these sorts of things."

‎"Ah, now I understand," she smiled back. She found his little quirk quite cute. "You wouldn't turn all Death the Kid on me now would you?" She smirked as she .

 He chuckled softly and moved his hands into his pockets, shuffling his feet on the floor. "No, I wouldn't I'm not /that/ OCD. Just a little..."

 She giggled. "Good, because I like asymmetrical things." She towel dried her hair. "So, do you want to do anything or do you want me to leave you alone?" She asked. She had been wanting to hang out with somebody lately, but sadly all her friends have been busy. Connecting the dots, she realized that maybe they were with the hosts.

He shrugged, "I dunno. I'm not really tired. What do you want to do?" He wasn't sure what exactly they'd do... He hadn't been home often enough to do much but eat and watch TV, and a few other things.

She thought about it as she walked towards the couch and plopped down, gathering her legs to her chest. "Wanna watch a movie?" She's rarely had time to watch one in the past month.

He moved behind her, spreading his legs out in front of him. "Sure." he replied. He hadn't found downtime in a long time, ever since he got back from Japan and not even in Japan really.

She scrambled off the sofa to his CD case and browsed through it. He had some new ones and some questionable ones. She laughed when a particular questionable one caught her eye. "You watch this stuff?" She asked holding out the DVD.

 He let out a groan and cried out, "The chick flicks and anything not action is Sulli's not mine. I have good taste, arasso?"

She laughed and gave a little snort which made her stop and turn red, yet again. "Yah, chick flicks aren't that bad. They give you valuable life lessons. You know, like, how to get a girl." She stuck out her tongue at him and put the DVD back and chose an action flick she had been wanting to watch. Inserting it in to the DVD slot, she ran to turn off the lights and sat next to the boy.

 

 

 

 

----

Off to edit the rest~