Rats!

Locked Out!

 

As Ji Yong made his way back to his apartment, or rather the one he was sharing, a woman caught his eye. She looked oddly familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly where he had seen her, so he stood there in his black jacket and ripped jeans and stared at her, rubbing his chin, trying to figure out where he had seen this girl.

Coming home from work, Chaerin was exhausted and a little miffed about an annoying customer. Breathing in deeply, she smiled and tried to enjoy the night breeze. "Off day tomorrow~" she sang to herself. As she arrived near her condo, she noticed a handsome man staring at her.. "Wonder why" she thought to herself. Looking for her keys, she rummaged through her backpack only to realize she had lost them. "Crap..."

At the mall. Aha! Ji Yong felt a slow grin spread across his lips as he remembered. He slowly walked towards her meaning to be friendly but suddenly realized he could be easily mistaken for a . He heard her curse and his brow furrowed. "Um, hi?" he called out.

 Hearing the man's voice, Chaerin jumped and turned around to see the man. "Hello?" She called back a bit confused. She looked at him more carefully. He seems familiar, she thought. Seeing as she still couldn't find her keys, she decided to ask him for help. "Chogi... I was wondering if you can somehow lend me your phone." She was going to call her friend who had a copy of her keys just in case., but her phone had already died.

 Ji Yong jumped, surprised from her reaction. He nodded slowly at her words and pulled out his phone and handed it to her silently.

She bowed and received his phone. "Thank you!" She said gratefully and proceeded to call her friend. Riing, Riing. No answer. Riiing. Click. The number you have dialed--. "Ugh!" She said a little more annoyed. She handed him back the phone. "Thanks... I couldn't reach her.." She continued to try and turn her door knob but it still wouldn’t budge.

 He nodded as she thanked him and turned his head to study an interesting looking speck of dust on the floor as she called whomever. He took the phone back from her and before he could stop himself, he found the words spilling off his tongue, "Oh, is something wrong?"

She blinked at the guy. Should I tell him? I don't see how it could hurt. She mentally shrugged. "Well... This is kind of embarrassing... I kind of got locked out of my own condo..." She looked down, red on the face.

He nodded and slowly replied, his head denying even the thought of what he was about to say, "Um, do you need a place to stay?" Kwon Ji Yong you idiot, of course she does! "Do you want to stay at my place?" He pointed behind him, "I'm only a few doors down."

 ‎"You wouldn’t mind, would you? I promise I'll pay you back somehow!" She replied. She doesn't know why she was so trusting but she knew she could take care of herself.

 

 

 

 

 

---

Shall i publish the rest?