The Roommate, the "Girlfriend", and a Lost Shirt

Locked Out!

 

He grinned as she chewed and he patted her head, "Good girl." He looked up as he heard his name being called, but not before stuffing a piece of omelet in his mouth. He waved at his roommate as she walked into the kitchen. His smiled slowly fazed as he looked at Chaerin, and then back at Sulli. "Um, hey Sulli. This is CL, she's um, a friend of mine."

 She scrunched up her nose and narrowed her eyes at him. She was about to say something when she heard the door open and a girl appearing in the kitchen. The roommate. Right. "This is CL, Um, a friend of mine." he introduced her and She stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry for intruding in your apartment..."

She nodded slowly. "A friend, huh?" She forced a smile and eyed the girl, noticing the boy-ish clothes she was wearing. They were Jiyong’s... "What is your 'friend' doing here?" She asked, not knowing a reason why not to. It was her house after all. Her roommate couldn't just take random people to their place. "What's her name?" She kept on with the interrogation, taking the dirty dishes to the sink.

 Ji Yong nodded, "Yes, a friend." He shrugged, eyeing her carefully. "She got locked out of her apartment, so I let her stay here." He rolled his eyes and picked up their empty cups, walking with her to the sink. "Her name is CL." He didn't know why she was being so... so... he didn't even know what word to use. "Any other questions?"

She looked at him and widened her eyes. "How can you bring someone to our house like that?" She whispered bluntly, frowning a bit. She was surprised at her own actions. She wasn't the type of person that didn't like helping, and Jiyong was the living proof of that, as she had let him live with her. She sighed and turned her head to the sink, turning on the water and pretending she didn't say anything.

He sighed and whispered back, "She needed help. I wasn't going to leave her alone like that!" He placed the cups next to the sink, slightly annoyed but a hell lot more confused at his roommate. He stared at her for a minute before placing his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, okay?"

Chaerin listened to the two argue and felt herself shrink. The girl was being cross but she kind of understood why. Guess there's something between these two.. she thought. "Um, chogi, " touched Ji Yong's elbow to catch his attention. "I'll just leave. I'm sorry for causing trouble. Thanks for everything." She bowed to him and to Sulli before leaving the kitchen. She went into his room and grabbed her pants of the floor. "Tsk," she couldn't find her shirt.

Sulli rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever..." She shook her head and looked back at him, gulping a bit as she felt like she was overreacting. His stare and voice made her calm down, and soon as CL came to her, she bit her lip and walked to the girl in the room. "I'm sorry... I just.. am.. really.. It's hard to explain." She shrugged, gulping at her sudden rudeness. "I just thought Ji Yong brought a girlfriend or something..." She chuckled nervously.

 Ji Yong frowned, his mouth falling into a gape. Girlfriend? Why would Sulli care if he brought a girlfriend home? Not that CL was. He shook his head and followed CL to his room, and as he watched her pick up her clothing he called out, "Missing something?"

‎"It's okay... I understand.." she nodded and continued to look for her shirt when Ji Yong appeared in the doorway. "My shirt... I can't find it"

 He glanced at Sulli who was standing just inside his room before walking in, "Ah, I think you might have left it..." He moved a few things around before remembering, "Right! I left it on the bed this morning so you wouldn't forget." He moved the messy covers on his bed around and handed her the shirt. "Here it is."

Sulli glanced at Jiyong and then at CL. The fact that her clothes were in there... on the bed... Made her frown reappear. "Why are her clothes in here?" She asked, multiple thoughts running through her mind. "Jiyong?!" She looked at Jiyong and walked up to him, asking for an explanation.