Roommates and Showers

Locked Out!

 

He nodded and replied, "Ani, it's no problem." He turned and gestured for her to follow. After a  few minutes, about 4 doors down, he nodded at the number on the door. "Here." He pulled out his key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "Hmm..." he noted, walking inside, "I don't think my roommate is home."

"Thank you," she smiled and followed him. She noticed that the place was quite neat, not bad for a guy. "Oh you have a roommate? He won't mind would he?"

 He nodded and threw his keys on the coffee table, a smirk of satisfaction growing as he knew Sulli would have a fit if she caught him being messy. He turned to the girl and shook his head, "No reason to be. And um, /she/ won't be mad."

She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. "Ah, it's a girl..." She said, a little bit of disappointment in her voice. "Nice place... I guess it's her who keeps it clean," she chuckled. Knowing fully well how it was to be the only girl living with guys.

 

He nodded, "Yeah..." After her comment, he frowned and cried out, "Yah! I help out too!" He immediately picked up the keys and placed them in the basket Sulli kept for the keys near the door. "See?" he asked pointedly.

She giggled. "I hope you do more than that." She looked around awkwardly… "So... Where do I stay tonight?"

He nodded and replied, "I do!" He scratched his head and replied, "Well, I don't know if Sulli will be alright with you in her room, but you can take my bed tonight."

She laughed. "I'm just teasing you!" She thought about it and shook her head. "Aniyo I'll just take the sofa.. I don't want to be too much trouble," she poked the sofa cushions. "It seems comfy enough!"

He nodded and cracked a tiny smile. He shook his head, Ji Yong was a gentleman. He couldn't let a lady take the couch, no way. He shook his head again, "Ani, really, it's fine." He plopped down the on the couch and laid down, waving his hand at her, "I like the couch."

‎"Well....if you insist..." She said slowly, but she was glad she didn't have to. She would have fallen off the couch. Feeling the awkward atmosphere between them, she decided to true and break the ice and plop down next to him on the couch.

 

 He nodded slowly, moving his legs on top of each other so she had more room to sit. "So..." he said slowly.

She started laugh. "Oh! I forgot to tell you. I'm CL by the way!" She held out her hand. "What's your name?" It seemed silly that she was about to sleep on his bed and she didn't even know his name.

He laughed along with her, "Aish, I should have asked." He took her hand, giving it a small squeeze. "Kwon Ji Yong." He sat up and raised an eyebrow at her, "CL? That's a funny name. What, your parents run out of letters?" he said jokingly.

 ‎"Nice name," she smirked. "Aniyo!" She laughed. "It stands for my real name. Although not a lot of know what it is..." Only the people who were close to her knew it .

He nodded and realized her hand was still in his. He drew it back slowly and moved it up to ruffle his hair. "Really? Care to enlighten me?"

 She blushed as she withdrew his hair. Cute, she thought as she watched him ruffle his hair. She scrunched up her nose. "Hmm... Well since you're letting me stay here. I should tell you, right?"

He drew his legs in and hugged them, resting his chin on them. "Yes, you should."

‎"Lee Chae Rin," she said quietly. She wasn't very fond of the name, but many people found it pretty. "Nice to meet you, Jiyong." She mimicked his position.

 He nodded, "I like it. Sounds pretty badass to me." He smiled softly as he imitated him and joked, "Yah, are you going to copy me now?"

 ‎"Thanks," She put on a smile and laughed. "Aniya!" She shook her head. "I just felt like doing the same thing. Um, would you mind if I wash up? I don't want to dirty up your bed."

He nodded and stood up as she yawned, "Um no, go right ahead. The bathroom's over there." He started towards his bedroom, "Hold on, let me fix my room real quick."

She stood up and stretched. "Kamsa!" And headed to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a sec.” She entered the bathroom and turned the tap on. Taking her clothes off, she got onto the tub and let the warm water hit her. She stayed under for a few more minutes before turning the tap off and exiting the tub. "Crap.." She had forgotten to ask for a towel. Leaning against the bathroom door she called out. "Um, Jiyong?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

====

It's a pain to cut this up into pieces orz

maybe ill just paste the whole thing in one chapter..... 

But thanks for the subs :D