Bathroom Doors and Skin?!

Locked Out!

 

As Sulli walked up to him, he shrugged, "She needed a change of clothes last night, so I lent her a pair of mine." He sighed and placed his hands on her shoulders, "Sulli, stop freaking out. I put her shirt on the bed so she wouldn't forgot. It must have gotten mixed up when I slept."

 ‎"Thanks," CL grabbed the shirt and ran to the bathroom and changed. She still wasn't quite sure what was happening. Girlfriend? Roommate? Friend?

Sulli looked at Jiyong and pouted. "She's just a friend?" She asked again, her arms begging to wrap around his neck, but she knew it was inappropriate.

He nodded, patting her cheek reassuringly, "Just a friend, Sulli yah." He had noticed Chaerin left the room, and was about to go after her, but he couldn't leave Sulli like this. He gave her a quick peck on her cheek before leaving the room. He walked towards the bathroom and pushed open the door, hoping to grab his wallet before he left. Instead, he was greeted by Chaerin who was wearing only his shirt, and even that was half ed.

CL continued to undress without noticing Ji Yong. She had already taken the shirt off before she looked up and screamed. "YAH!" She turned around and grabbed the shirt and covered herself with it. Her face was red and was about to close the door on him.

 His mouth fell open and his eyes widened, his face turning warm. He turned around quickly, the image of her body still fresh in his mind. "Oh God. I'm so sorry Chaerin!" He slowly slid to the wall and hit it head against it. "I am so so so so so sorry."

‎"It's fine, it's fine. It's my fault for not locking the door." She saw Ji Yong proceed to hit his head on the wall. She quickly put the shirt on not bothering to button it up and instead used her hands to clamp it closed . "Yah, don't do that." She held onto him, trying to stop him from banging his head against the wall.

 

 He pressed his face against the wall and shook his head, "Ani, ani. It's all my fault. I should have knocked." He turned to give her a pitiful look. "Mianhe, Chaerin ah..."

‎"It's fine," she reassured him and patted his bare chest with his small hands. "Not like you meant to look, right?" She raised a brow

He stuck his lower lip out in a pout, something he rarely did. "No, of course not." Raising as eyebrow as she touched his chest, he slowly leaned forward, his expression turning serious, with a tiny hint of playfulness. "Unless you want me to look...?"

 

 

 

---------

OMO! I forget, for those of you who are interested in joining an RP here's one that we just opened up! It's an Alternate universe RP.... 

If you do decided to join  post "Hello, Chauxsitty!" on the OOC group :) PM me if you have anymore questions~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/220726/ecole-de-charbon--role-play-korean/18