Back to the place that started this all.

Unexpected.

 

(Yuki’s POV)

I was scared to death. He looked strange and I didn’t really know who he was and how did he know me? If he wanted to he could kill me on the spot and I would be totally defenseless. I just stood there as I turned around and see that everyone had left and the giant doors were closing.

“Have a seat Yuki.” He said motioning toward a chair. I walked slowly deeply looking at him to see if he mad any sudden movements. I sat down on the chair which was actually soft.

“Yuki, do you know why you are?” He said.

“Actually no.” I replied.

“Well to give you a little back ground I am the boss of this mafia, but trust me I have no intention to harm you Yuki.” He said.

“Oh.” Was all I could say.

“Well I am guessing your mother has already told you about when she was in the mafia.” He said shuffling some paper work.

“She wasn’t the one who told me about it. Haruki did.” I said scared on how he would react. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me.

“He did?” He asked.

“Well yes. My mother had no interest in telling me.” I said looking down at the ground. I was horrified that my mother wanted to keep a secret like that away from me.

“Oh I see. Did Haruki tell you any other kind of information?”

“No. Is there more?” I yelled as I stood up from the chair. The Boss stood up as well and grabbed my shoulders.

“Yes there is more Yuki. Now if you would can you please sit down.” He said gently. I did what he told me to do and I waited for him to tell me the rest.

“Well it all started when your mother first came into this business. She was really smart. Your mother and I started falling in love.” He started saying. I gasped. My mother and him had a “Thing” seriously this was gross.

“Your mother and I were so deeply in love I wanted to propose. So I did. When I proposed she denied and said she just couldn’t and wouldn’t tell me why.” He continued. I started seeing his eyes getting watery. I felt sorry for him. I really did.

“About after 2 months I realized your mother was cheating on me, and that’s why she couldn’t marry me. When I told her I found out about her and this guy, she went off with the guy and married him. I never saw her again.” By this time he was shedding tears. I couldn’t believe that my mother would ever do that to someone.

“I am so sorry. I didn’t....” I said when he cut me off and said

“Yuki it is not your fault you could not control her at that moment.” He said

“Well I wanted to give you some background before I tell you why your really here.” He spoke in a very calm voice.

“What?” I said.

“Well before your mother left and before I even proposed to her your mother got pregnant.” He said. I knew what he was thinking.

“She was pregnant with me.” I said while looking at the floor finally getting what was happening.

“Yuki you might be my daughter.” He spoke while I looked at him. He was smiling actually smiling. I didn’t someone would be so happy to be my father.

“When should I get the test?” I said.

“Well how about right now?” He piped while almost jumping out of his seat.

“Ok.” I piped as well. I was so excited and scared at the same time. He wrapped his arm around my arm and we walked out of the office.

(Haruki’s POV)
I seen the doors open and I jumped out of my seat to go great Yuki. I never been this excited to see someone in my life. To my surprise Yuki and The Boss were arm to arm and smiling cheek to cheek.

“What happened?” I asked Yuki as I grabbed her open hand.

“Well let’s put it this way. My father might be closer than I think.” She said in a very happy tone. We walked into another room and it had lots of science stuff. What were they going to do to her?

“Um excuse me Boss, but I would like to know you are going to do to her before you start.” I said in a stern voice and holding my ground.

“Don’t worry Haruki we are just going to give her a paternity test.” Boss said.

“What?” I whispered to Yuki.

“Don’t worry Haruki I will explain everything later.” She said. They sat Yuki in a chair and I walked by her and grabbed her hand. I was not going to let anything happen to her. I didn’t trust anyone here at all. They swabbed her cheek and walked off.

“Yay finished.” Yuki said getting up from the chair.

“When will the results come in?” Boss said.

“Um in about 24 hours sir.” One of the scientists said.

“Ok. Thank You.” Boss said. I held on to Yuki as we walked up to the Boss. The Boss grabbed Yuki’s shoulders and said

“No matter who your father is Yuki I will treat you like a daughter. I heard what your mother and father did to you and I am ashamed that I didn’t do more to keep your mother.” Boss said while looking into her eyes. I was horrified. Boss might be Yuki’s father? I didn’t know what was going to happen next. Ever since I met Yuki my world has been turned upside down.

“Boss it’s ok. I met someone who has made me realize that people can actually care and love you.” Yuki said as she glanced up to me. All I could do was kiss her on her forehead. Love is such a strong word but I think it was perfect for this moment.

“Well he sure does look like he really cares for you.” Boss said while came into an embrace.

“I really do boss. I have never cared for someone as much as I care for Yuki.” I said.

“Yuki do you think you and Haruki can be here in 24 hours to see the results?” Boss asked.

“Well actually Boss I have work tomorrow.” I said ashamed.

“Well don’t worry about your job. You don’t need it.” Boss said.

“But Boss I can’t just quite.” I said.

“Trust me Haruki. You don’t need a job right now.” Boss said.

“Ok.” I sighed.

“Now you and Yuki go out and just spend time together. I never in my life seen so much love in two people in my life.” Boss said guiding us out of the building.

“Ok we will.” Yuki said waving at Boss.

“Bye.” I yelled. We got into the car and started driving off.

“Where do you think we should go Haruki?” Yuki said while looking into the car mirror.

“Um how about going to a dance club?” I suggested.

“That’s great!” Yuki almost screamed. I looked at the time and it was already 6:00.

“How about we eat first.” I said.

“Ok yeah and we can go to that wonderful sushi place.” She said as she glanced up at me.

“That is a wonderful idea Yuki.” I said as I grabbed her hand. We got to the sushi place and picked the same booth as we did last time and ordered the sake sushi.

“So I can’t believe that the Boss might be my father.” Yuki said as the waitress handed us our sushi.

“Well look here.” The waitress said.

“What?” Yuki said quietly to me.

“The two love birds we had here just a few days ago. How are you guys?” The waitress said sounding like we were the first couple to come here.

“We are good thank you umm Akahana.” I said while reading her name tag.

“Well enjoy your sushi. Free of charge.” Akahana smiled.

“Thank you Akahana!” Yuki said right before she took a bite of her sushi. After her I took a bite as well. It was really good sushi.

“Do you like it Yuki.” I questioned.

“Yes I LOVE it!” Yuki piped. She was so cute. Everything about her was cute. I just I just, loved her. I grabbed her hand and smiled.

“Yuki I have to tell you something.” I said.

“What is it Haruki? Are you ok?” Yuki asked.

“Yuki, I know it hasn’t been long since I first met you, but it seemed to be a life time. I am not for sure about what I am about to say but I know it is right. Yuki I think I love you.” I finally said.

(Yuki’s POV)

I couldn’t believe what just came out of his mouth. It’s not like I hated him for it it’s just I didn’t know he did. I stared at the table in disbelief.

“Yuki I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say. I’m sorry I’m going way to fast.” Haruki stumbled as he let go of my hands.

“Wait no Haruki. I think I love you too.” I said grabbing his hands again.

“It’s just caught me off guard.” I said

“It’s 7:00 do you want to go to the club now.” Haruki said looking at a clock that hung alone on a wall.

“Sure. Let’s go.” I smiled.

“Bye guys. Come back!” Akahana said when we left the sushi place.

(Haruki’s POV)

We drove into the night. Yuki yet again was messing with the radio. I pulled into the club parking lot. I turned off the car and looked at Yuki.

“Let’s go.” I said. We stepped out of the car and locked hands and walked up to the door. I paid the guy and we stepped in. The music was loud and it smelled of liquor. I grabbed Yuki even tighter and we went to a booth. I order some soda sense we are both under age. The waiter came and gave us our soda.

“So are you good at dancing?” I asked Yuki smiling.

“Well kind of.” Yuki said rubbing her arm kind of scared to go dance.

“Come on it will be fun.” I said happily while grabbing her arm and walked her to the dance floor. Just then ‘I need a girl.’ came on. I blushed a little as we started dancing. She was really good at dancing and I was kind of bad. Time went by and we were having a good time. The DJ started playing a slow song. At first we kind of stood there like fools then we grabbed each others hands and started swaying back and forth. I wanted to stay there forever. She finally rested her head on my shoulder. We continued to sway back and forth.

“Yuki.” I said while she lifted her head off my shoulder.

“Yes Haruki.” Yuki said while still grabbing my hands.

“I thought about it. I don’t think I love you anymore.” I said.

“What?” Yuki whined. I seen tears gather in her eyes.

“I know I love you Yuki.” I said that relived her pain.

“Oh Haruki I love you too!” Yuki yelled as she hugged me so hard I lost my breath. I felt her head come up slowly. She looked into my eyes. It really felt like a movie.

“Haruki I think it’s time to go home.” Yuki said.

“Ok Yuki.” I said as I kissed her forehead. This was the most perfect moment of my life. I was absolutely in love.

(Yuki’s POV)

We walked to the car, and got in. 

“Wow it’s already 11:00.” Haruki said looking at the car clock.

“Oh my goodness. I didn’t know it was that late.” I said. Haruki started driving down the road. Instead of messing with the radio like I always do I just sat there. We finally got to the apartment. I was happy to be home. I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. I had a long day and I need to have rest for the big surprise tomorrow. I really wanted the Boss to be my father. Haruki grabbed my hand and we went to the apartment. We walked in relieved that nothing had happened to his house.

“Haruki I’m going to get ready for bed I am so tired.” I said.

“Ok. Yuki.” Haruki said while kissing my forehead. I went off to get ready for bed. I really didn’t want to be all alone. After I got ready I walked into the living room were Haruki was watching t.v.

“Hey can I watch t.v. with you?” I asked.

“Sure. Come here.” Haruki said while motioning me to sit right by him. I sat where he motioned and cuddled on his side. He put his arm around me. We watched some t.v. What a perfect moment I didn’t ever want to let him go.

“Yeah Haruki I was right. I did steal something.” I said as I looked up at him.

“What?” Haruki said.

“I stole your heart.” I said while grabbing his hands and looking at him.

“Oh that is where you’re wrong Yuki. You did not steal my heart.” Haruki said.

“What?” I said while pulling away from him.

“I gave you my heart.” He said pulling me back in. I felt relived. I laid on him once again, and I fell asleep.