Girl problems: Onew's point of veiw: 1st person

Jealous

Hahaha. I didn't realize I had called her Park Minyoung until I wrote this. Anyway, it's not supposed to be the YG actress, it's just a girl. But she can have that image if you wish.

 

Please comment. I don't want any silent readers.


Oh god. How can I be jealous of HynSeung-hyung when he's only dancing with her. Talk of the devil... "Guess what, Jinki! Minyoung's looking for an inexpierienced dancer to teach for her teaching experience. It's to help her get in to Tokyo ballet. She told me to find some one, and I said you'd do it."

"What?" I say. "You know I can't walk in a straight line with out tripping over my own feet!"

"Inexpierienced dancer." He says raising his eyebrows. I raise mine back at him. I love hyung when he's like this. If he was gay, he would be mine. He was so beautiful for a guy. The thought of being with any other guy makes me feel sick, but HyunSeung is different. I change the subject from my love life to his. "So how's Soo Jung?" His eyes fill with tears at the mention of his girlfriend's name. "Hyung, what has that girl done to you?" I fold him into my arms and let him sob into my shoulder. I pull away from him and look in to his big,brown eyes. "You can tell me." The eye contact is broken when Jiyong walks past saying "Ooooh, what's hapening here?" i give him the death glare and he shuts up. "Oh Seungie, what's wrong?" Hyun Seung lets the tears continue to roll down his face. "Huh, honey go on, say it." ji Yong takes HyunSeung in to a hug. He gives a questioning look in my direction and I shake my head, shrugging my shoulders as if to say 'No idea.' You pause for a second and then mouth to him 'Soojung.'