Hello: Onew's Point of View

Jealous
'Today, I will talk to her.' You think to yourself over and over and over again. That girl who you smiled at yesterday. She returned it with a dazzling one. You want to know her name, but you don't want to seem like a stalker. She reminds you vaguely of your previous girlfriend of two years, Gong Minji. You go back to the music hall for more concert rehearsals. You wait for ages and you see your close dongsaeng, Taemin, Minji's new boyfriend and go to him. You aren't upset him, even though the reason she left you was for him. They were much better together than you and Minji could ever have been, even without the fact that your parents didn't approve of the . "I know that look in your eyes, Jinki," says Taemin "You have your eye on a girl again." So you just tell him all of it how you couldn't stop thinking about her and how her smile was so beautiful. He asks you what her name is. "Er..." You say, "I don't know." He raises his eyebrows. You always found it strange how someone so much younger than you could always be there, giving you girl advice, and the fuel advice was actually good. You see her. That special girl. You walk to her and say "Hello." And she replies with "Hi. Do I know you?" You are taken aback by this, and say "Er... What?.. Umm... No. I-I'm L-lee Jinki." "Well hi Jinki, I'm Kim Minyoung. I'd best be off, because I am due on stage in a minute, but I'll hopefully see you later." She does that wonderful smile again and leaves you dazzled. You smile to yourself, as Taemin walks to you and whispers "Number next,"