Smiles: Your Point of View

Jealous
A boy, a cute one, who you don't know smiles at you, as you pass him in the corridor of the music hall. You give a weak smile back, but later on in the day, you can't think about anything but that wonderful smile. You are single, you recently had a break up with your boyfriend Heechul. You couldn't be regretful about the bitter ending, because although you loved him more than any other guy you'd ever been with, you knew he wasn't happy with you, and a mere month after the break up, he an his new girl friend Chae-rin were already happy together. You wish them the best for the future, because you still remain friends with Heechul, and Chae-rin was always one of your closest unnies. They were perfect together. You just needed to find that perfect guy, and the guy with the smile.... You tell yourself to stop jumping to conclusions and go about your day. You reassure yourself that you don't have to find that guy today. Despite tour best efforts to forget he's still on your mind. You can't help.but think 'That girl who gets that lovely smile is the luckiest girl ever. You push the thought out of your mind. You don't know his name. After all it was just a smile. It could have been for anyone.