Where have you taken Miyoung?

Where Do I Really Belong?

 

Yoseob: “Mi-young! Get out of here now!! You're not ready for this level demon yet!"

Mi-young: “No I’m not going to let you go through this alone! I have to be able to do something right?!”

Yoseob: “In time! Just not now! Now go!”

            I clime up one of the trees and watch the fight go on from above. I desperately search for a weapon of some kind to help him, but I can’t find any in sight. Although a shine in the corner of my eye appears. I look over an all it is, are the arrows on Yoseob’s back. As I look away the arrows shook. The light got brighter and something came out.

Mi-young: “Yoseob!! Watch out its-!”

            He turns around, but it’s too late. Three more of the demons came up out of the hole. Just as I was about to jump down something came from behind me cupped their hand around my mouth. They climbed up 20 more feet. No matter how much I squirmed and hit he wouldn’t let go. Who the heck is this guy? Just as he’s about to run away he looks down at Yoseob and yells:

???: “Good luck shorty, you’re going to need it! I’ll take the girl back to the Onix for yah!”

(P.O.V. Yoseob)

            Damn that man! You’ve done so much already and now this?! When I find you I’m taking her back and sending you back to Siri Langsoo. Ugh, I can’t focus! I’m completely surrounded by demons, and I’ve only got 5 arrows. I take out a mist ball and activate it. While that does its job I run into a hollow tree. So there are 4 of them and 5 arrows. I can do this.. Right? First arrow shall go to the closest one. Head shot! *THUD* the remaining three get suspicions, but are too busy trying to find their way in the fog. Second arrow shall go to the smallest. *BAM* Why is this so easy? They don’t even seem to be trying. One of them whispers to the other and they become even more oblivious towards the situation.

            I come out of the tree still staying under the foliage. I head up a tree near their heads. I take out my bag of herbs and spices; I take a handful of salt and throw it in their eyes. The sound of their screeches enters my ears. I talk one down and fatally injure the other. I get down and head towards the last demon that’s still breathing.

Yoseob: “Now sir, what is that YongGuk’s plan anyway?”

Demon: “As if I would tell you. I live to support the master. My life was made by him, so I shall die for him as well.”

Yoseob: “Do I need to remind you who made your race go extinct?”

Demon: “With your help! Damn all of you! The death of my people will not go in vain. And you want to know who’s first? It’s-!”

Yoseob: *shoots* “Not another word.”

            He slowly lands on the grass breathing his last breath. I stand up and brush myself off. I walk backwards and to see the damage. I let out a sigh as I gather my items. I place baby breaths on each demon. I start to head on my way, but before that I turn towards them and bow.

Yoseob: “You all fought well, I hope you all are reborn into something more peaceful… And, I’m sorry.. About everything.”

            Now to get Miyoung back. YongGuk better not be hitting on Miyoung.