You Will Make Up For This

Where Do I Really Belong?

Shishi: "What do you think you are doing to my robot?!"

Yongguk: "This is just a misunderstanding. If you would take the time to-"

Shishi: "ENOUGH."

               The room fell silent with Shishi's tapping foot and heavy breathing left. I can feel the matoki looking towards me in anger. But all that I can gather is the fact that Mi-young is in on the floor under the kitchen sink.I start to walk over and I feel something pull me back. Joko Is holding onto my shirt and pulls me down on my knees in front of Shishi. He grabs me by the collar and Indicates to the other members to go to Miyoung. They drag her away into the elevator leaving Shi shi, Toto, and me alone.

Shi Shi: "What have you done to my robot? He was my creation. HE WAS THE FIRST ONE I HAD WITH ME ON EARTH AND YOUR DARE TO THIS TO HIM?!"

Yongguk: "No, this is just a big mistake. He brought me with him so I could find the earthling."

Shi Shi: "Toto does not disobey my orders. I told him to not talk to anyone other than me and the other matoki."

Yongguk: "Well, he is a robot. He could have had a circuit problem in his system."

Shi Shi walks closely around me observing every aspect. Till he stops at my right side. In a swift motion he kicks the cherry tomato out of my hands and grabbed it in mid air.

Shi Shi: "What is this? *crushes the cherry tomato* you dare to bribe him with such things?"

As I look into his eyes that have a fiery glare in them I start to hear electric sounds in the background. I turn and see a few sparks coming from his gear. He slowly walks towards us looking like he could fall apart in at any moment. He drops to his knees and begins to create a sobbing sound.

Toto: "CjhbedsTasjhbf..."

Yongguk: "Ehh?"

Toto: "ChsugnjTowsukgnj."

Shi Shi: "Speak clearly son."

Toto: "CHERRY TOMATOOOO.... I LOVED YOUU~ YOU WERE MINEEE... *sobs*"

               What just happened... He's crying about food... This is may be extremely ridiculous, but seeing him mourn the squished tomato even made me feel bad. I kneel down and pat his head. Shi Shi automatically takes my hand back and takes me out the door.

Shi Shi: "You've done enough here. Leave."

Yongguk: "I will leave if you give me the girl back."

Shi Shi: "No."

Yongguk: 'Excuse me?"

Shi Shi: "This will be your punishment. You will make amends with someone you've had a long hatred for. Family, friends, etc. You are a stubborn man, I can see it in your eyes. But lets see your determination."

Yongguk: "I don't know what you are talking about."

Shi Shi: "The man in the white suit. I'm done here, come Toto you need repairs." he drags Toto away trailing red tomato juice."

               For pete's sake, I spent the last 3 years pissing that guy off and now I have to be friend him again? Forget this, they can have her. Why should I give a damn.