Split in Two

Where Do I Really Belong?

(P.O.V Yongguk)

I go back to my lodge and throw my head back on the couch. Aishh... Chi- make up with that punk for some girl? I'd cut off my hand before having to shake his for something like that. I just wanted to mess with him. She wasn't half bad though. If I just had a few more minutes with her heh... *ahem* But I do wonder what's her place is here. Trader? Tramp? Nothing to important I presume. If she were a leader like I, wooo I'd have an endless amount of fun. Maybe I will just find her again. Just to see what I can make of her stature.

(P.O.V Yoseob)

She rings out my bloody dress shirt with her shaking hands. I walk over and move my hands down her arms to stop them from trembling so violently. She stops and turns her head; her eyes running up my arm up to my face. I can feel my expression sadden with the curving of my brows. While my eyes are fixed on her bare neck wanting to bury myself into her I ask,

Yoseob: "You have no idea who I really am do you?"

Her eyes flee from my gaze and begins to scrub the cloth again. And she suddenly throws both her gloves and cloth into the sink and push me off of her.

Miyoung: "Why can't you just give me a clear answer!? I'm sick of waiting for my answers!"

Yoseob: "I can't tell you anything of your previous life. Only if you can remember..."

Miyoung: "Remember? All I'm getting are flashes and situations that *reaches for lips* are too awfully real."

Yoseob: "Flashes..? If I may..."

I have her hold out her palm and I draw out the life lines in mid air. As I finish the color is of a pearl then becomes transparent every few heartbeats. I look up to her and she is in a daze. Her soul... Is split?

(P.O.V Miyoung)

The nurse comes back into my room followed by a young man. He bows towards me and I feel obligated to do the same. He hands out a balloon with the words, "Welcome Back Noona."

Dongwoon: "Noona! Do you remember me? Dongwoon-ah!"

Miyoung: "Dongwoon Dongwoooon.. dong WOONIE-YA!"

I stand on my feet though my knees are to give out. Nae dongsaeng~ I couldn't forget him! I may be his Noona but he's the one who looks out for me~ Ahh that's right... I got a bit drunk, hmm who was that yelling in my ear again?? Ahh D-dae...

Daehyun: "UWAHHHH NOONA! I can see your pretty eyes again TuT You remember me right??"

Miyoung: "No." His expression immediately falls as if I had just commited a son. I crack a smile at him and he finally catches on.

Daehyun: "Yahhh, you almost gave me a heart attack. It'd be like screaming at a stranger..."

One more member comes in and at the sight of him makes my head throb. I hunch forward, Dongwoon still supporting me. I cough and cough feeling as if I'm having the flu. Goosebumps trail up my arm, as I am about to pass out I hear Daehyun yell,

Daehyun: "Yoseob-hyungnim, quick and get a bucket!"

Unless you're gonna have me dump my head in it, it's of no help...

//flash//

 

 

Wooo has it been over a year already?? Aha- ha... Ahh.... This is awkward. I'm deeply sorry. I had lost all interest in this story and I'm sure the lot of you are over it too. I've have planned out things this time! I'll finish this story with the best I can offer! Thank you all who are still subscribed <3 (it's 2 am)