Trusting Traitors

Where Do I Really Belong?

(P.O.V Daehyun)

Miyoung hunches over using Dongwoon for support as I come with a bucket. Her eyes droop looking at me and eventually her body gives out forcing him to carry her. Gently slinging her over his shoulder we walk through the dim corridors of the Matoki's underground base. The path lightly lit at the bottom of the walls where we'd step. Turning the corner we get halted by Tasumato who's holding a stun stick while guarding the lush area held off for him and his team members. "Totomato is being repaired. No entry. Yoseob hyung stoops down to Tasumato's eye level and tries reasoning with him but to no avail. A slight murmur comes from Miyoung through her thick black hair that's covering her face. Being behind Dongwoon I suppose I'm the only one who could notice immediately. Her hand that of which I grab onto, is lifted as though by air. She traces a circle with a "v" cut into its perimeter and a slash that goes through it entirely. Her arm drops down along with my heart that has out of confusion. Dongwoon side glances at me before saying, "Daehyun... It this really appropriate?" "A-aniya!!" waving my hands trying to make so he understands the misunderstanding. With a rough accent Tasumato orders us to leave and returns to his position.

I trace my thumb along my palm wondering what could it possibly be. Moreover, how did she reach consciousness... given the circumstances, it's most likely situational. I walk up to Tasumato and swiftly snatch his stunner. He reaches for his communicator hesitantly after I slam it against the wall. Pink lightning like sparks trace the outlines of the grey panels. Everyone looks down the hall as it is lit until it's out of our sight. I proceed to draw out the symbol after seeing the burn mark left behind. Fathomed by what i had drawn he spills out words in the Matokian language. After realizing his choice of tongue he coughs and begins to judge my artistry, "Your circle is inadequate, but you may pass.” Yoseob hyung opens his mouth to question me but Tasumato rushes us along for blocking the pathway. Though in his eyes I could tell he was hesitant to allow us- people who appeared to be traitors, into their sanctuary.

 
 
Hello everyone :) I feel like I should have an explaination but sadly I do not and I don't want to lie. School is always and issue and motivation is hard to come by as well but thank you all for still staying with this story. There is a plot to this still, I just havent made time to develop it properly into words. Till next time and I hope you all are well and healthy <3