What have you gotten me into...

Where Do I Really Belong?

(P.O.V Bang YongGuk)

              I pin her to a tree, but she refuses to look at me in the eyes. Her glare sinks deeper at my chest. Her puffing breath coming out in the air like steam. I pinch her chin upwards to my face. Even though I get closer her stare continues to wander elsewhere. "Yah. Are you ever going to stop with the cowardly act, and look me in the eye?" She quickly turns her head towards me; brushing my hands off her shoulders. She starts to push me back with her hand.

Mi-young: "Excuse me? Cowardly? Why on Earth would I be afraid of a man who uses only allies to fight his battles?"

YongGuk: "Wow, you have some nerve to stand up to me. Or is it possible that you do not know of me?"

Mi-young: "Sorry, I don't. But I do know you some beef going on with my Guardian."

YongGuk: "Who says beef anymore... Hold up. Guardian?

Mi-young: "Yeah, what of it?"

YongGuk: "Where did you come from? the field? River side?"

Miyoung: "I woke in the middle of a forest west of here."


               Once she said that, my mind blanked. It's rare for people to generate in that area. The last one that I can remember was our priestess. I always helped her go hunting and find herbs. And I would protected her from wild animals in the area. Aha, I even chased away a bunny thinking it was someone about to jump us. She was the only one who didn't look at me like a traitor. Maybe that's why grew to love her. Even up to the day she died.

Mi-young: "Hey! Thanks for the ride but, I'll be going on my own now."

YongGuk: "What are you talking about? You don't even know where you're going!"

Mi-young: "Don't you underestimate me!"

YongGuk: "No I mea- watch your step!"

 

 

               But by the time my voice could even reach her, she was already down the Mato shoot. I wait a few minutes and go down after her and land in their storage room. I run behind a crate full of food and peer behind it. I can see Shi Shi's feet walking her to the main elevator. After they enter I pick a cherry tomato from the crate and roll it down the hall. In no time I can see the wind up on Toto's head. He looks around and spots me. He starts to run over with the tomato in his hand and hands it in front me. I pat his head and feed it to him under his mask. 

*Speaking in Mato language

YongGuk: "Where is the female earthling being taken?"

Toto: "Hmm? Oh she must be what the meeting is about huh!"

YongGuk: "Meeting?"

Toto: "Mhmn! I heard a large thud and some crying came after it! I was worried. Hey, you should come too. You're of earthling size, you should be able to take care of her.

               Before I could even accept he was already tugging on my pants forward. We walked into the elevator and we started to descend down the shaft. Half way down I could hear some squeaking coming from Toto's head. I look over to see his eyes blink relatively fast.

Toto: "E-E- ERROR. BATTERY DEPLETED. MU-MUST SHUT DOWN." *shuts off*

YongGuk: "No.. NO. Yah turn back on! You can do this now! *shakes Toto's shoulders* There is gonna be a misunderstanding-

               As I finished the last word, the doors opened with the Mato's eyes peering down at me. This isn't a pretty picture.

 

 

Please don't be mad at me you guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long! I'll make sure the next chapter will come out later this month! I feel bad for doing this to you guys. I'm glad you guys were willing to wait~ I'm grateful for you guys:)