What's happening?

Where Do I Really Belong?

 

               I laid my head on my pillow for the big day coming; that’s the last thing I could remember before I ended up here. I’m lying here in the middle of this misty green forest, and it seems to get thicker by the second. I find myself wearing a silk white dress, no shoes, and my long black hair waved hanging over my shoulder. I heard a sound coming from the pathway I was laying on. It seems to be getting louder; I quickly ran in to the thickest part of the forest and hid behind a boulder covered in moss hoping it would blend in even better with the environment. I peeked behind the boulder. I could see their shadow with the sunlight going through the mist. A man in a white suit came out of it. He had pale skin, and black semi-spiked hair, a childlike face, and carrying a bow and arrow. “Wow.”

               He swiftly turned into my direction; did he see me? I waited a bit before looking again. I turned around, and he was gone. I turned back around, let out a sigh and leaned against the boulder. “Looking for someone?” a voice spoke in front of me. My eyes shot open, and his face was about an inch away from mine. I was about to scream, but he took my hand and tilted my head up. I looked up to see him staring into my eyes. My mind went blank. The only words going back and forth in my mind were: "He’s even cuter close up." and how the light shining behind his head made him seem a bit angelic. He kneeled down and asked, “Do you know why you’re here?” I shook my head. He helped me up on my feet and asked me to follow him. Hesitantly I followed him out of the forest. “Where am I exactly?” I asked. “That doesn’t matter right now. We have to get to the Onix. There the head master will answer all that's left for you to know.” “Hey. Not to be rude or anything, but just because you’re cute and innocent looking doesn’t mean that I can trust you enough to go follow you to this place you call the ‘Onix.’” “You think I’m cute?” and he follows this up with an adorable smile. “This boy, okay. Let’s go!”

               Walking along side him he looks so familiar. This is our first time meeting, but the comfort those eyes just gave me felt similar to a friend's.. But I don’t recall anything before the moment I woke up in the middle of that forest. How would I know if that feeling was simiar to someone I knew of. The skies got darker and the path became unclear. He stopped and said that we should make camp here for the night. We took a place under a think tree that would be sheltered from rainfall. After some bickering we decided to lean against one another’s backs. After an hour went by I still couldn’t fall asleep. “Hey, are you still away?” “Yeah. Can’t sleep either?” “Nope.” We sat up and faced each other. He suggested he lean against the tree and I lay my head on his lap. I felt a bit hesitant, but that was probably the only way either of us were going to get any sleep tonight. I lay my head down on his lap; he moves pieces of my hair out of my face and played with my hair. Before I knew it I was out like a light. A couple hours I woke up because, I could smell food. I looked up, and he was gone. But there was a fire burning with a pot burning over the flames. I get up and walk up to check on the food that was being made. “Oh you’ve awaken. Go ahead sit down; I’ll make you a bowl.” “What is it?” “It’s a stew made of berries and herbs found around the area. I may not be that good, but it’ll restore your energy for today.” It was a bit sour for my taste, but still good. We packed up our things, and the extra food, and went on our way.

             We walk through a long narrow path shaded by 10 foot tall trees. Small peeks of sunlight shines through the leaves lighting up the road. He grabs my hand to make sure I’m still behind him. Just a he’s about to let go of my hand I hear a large sound coming from a few feet away. As instinct I automatically cling to his arm. “What happened? What ever it is it won't get away with hurting you.” He has me let go of his arm so he can string his bow. He then nocks the arrow in place to shoot. Then something strange comes out. A purple light; it felt like it was drawing me in. The closer we got it looked like a spirit. “It looks sad. What is that thing, Yoseob?” He turns around in shock, and walks up to me and takes me by the sholders. “My name… Did you remember anything? Did you get the flash?“ I gave him a confused look, but then this hideous monster sprang from the light. I couldn't even see past this thing's head!

"Mi-young! Get out of here now!! You're not ready for this level demon yet!"

               This is getting ridiculous. I must be in some asian drama right now because, this kind of thing doesn't happen in daily life. I mean usually I look like a mess, hot guys don't just come out of no where, and the demon! What's next? Seriously I need answers, now.