Chapter 2

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 "You got a text~! You got a text~!" My phone beeped. I sighed. Today's the day that I'm gonna go to the fitness center and start working out.

"~~~~ ah? Did you wake up yet? Remember?! Today is the first day!" Jinny texted. I sighed.. I just want 5 more minute of sleep. I fell on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Wait.. ~~~~ ah!! You need to loose weight for L oppa!" My brain said. "No. You can always work out later~! Just rest for like I don't know 5, 10 minutes?" My other side of the brain said. I opened my eyes and stood up. I am going to loose weight for L oppa no matter what.

 "~~~~ ah!! Your here!" Jinny said as she gave me a hug. I greeted her with a smile but I really wanted to go home and sleep. It's 5 in the morning.. Ugh... "Let's see how much you weigh!!" Jinny said as she showed me the Weigh Machine.

"Uh... I'm not sure about this." I said to Jinny as I turned back and looked for the exit.

"It's alright! I wont tell ANNNYYONNNEE" Jinny said. With a trustworthy face.

"Alright.." I said as I put my feet on the Machine. I closed my eyes and stand still.

"Alright. I know how much you weigh you can get down." Jinny said as she wrote it down on a piece of paper.

 "How much do I weigh?" I whispered to Jinny. Jinny looked around and whispered in my ear

"70 kg." I was shocked! I was a Sophomore! I weigh 70kg and I'm only 160cm !!!

"It's okay!! It's going to be easy! You just have to get used to working out." Jinny said as she handed me a towel and a soy milk box. It was the one that my little cousin takes to kindergarten. 

 "First your gonna warm up! Start with like flexibility!" Jinny said as she sat down on a yoga mat. I sat down next to her and started to follow her directions.

"Hey! Look who we have here!" I heard a voice say. It sounded familiar. I turned my head and found SungGyu , SungJong and SungYeol walk towards me.

"Oh hi.. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Oh.. Just coming to work out you know at our gym." SungGyu said as he looked around.

"What? You own this place?" I said shocked.

"Yeah.. Do you know anything about us?" SungYeol asked.

"Um Sadly no." I said. I put my head down because I didn't want to see their expression. I didn't know if they'll be like really mad and start calling me fat and such. I didn't want to be called fat by someone that I know out of school.

 "It's okay~! That got me thinking! How about we drink like coffee and we can come back and work out after!" SungJong suggested.

"I'm not allowed to drink coffee." I told them.

"Oh... You can drink Orange juice." SungJong suggested as they started to put their jackets on.

"Can Jinny come too?" I asked carefully. I didn't want to like ask them for everything.

"Oh yeah sure! I don't want to leave your friend here all alone." SungGyu said. 

 We arrived to a small cafe. The name was Coffee Jones. It was a weird name but I think it's good because it's suggested by Infinite and Infinite eats the good food. We walked in and the heater was on and it felt really good. It felt like when you were ice skating for an hour and your mom brings you a home made Hot Chocolate with marshmallows.  

"You want Orange Juice right?" SungGyu asked me so he wouldn't order the wrong thing. He turned to Jinny and asked her what she wanted to drink.

"Same with ~~~~" She said as she smiled. We sat at a table for 6 and started to talk.